Science Forums

Measuring heat from outside of the universe

ryan2006

A way to prove my theory on whether sunbursts exsist or not is to send a instrument into outerspace that would measure the heat levels on every tangent of our known universe. This would allow us to prove or disprove whether or not the universe rotates around what I am referring to as a sunburst. A sunburst is much like our sun only that it is much larger in scale and provides energy to the universes within it's orbit. For example, by measuring heat on all tangents of our known universe you could then understand the relationship and order of a larger energy source. We look at gamma rays as being the longest of rays I think the further away you are from a sunburst the shorter the ray so the instrument would have to measure radiation that is hotter than gamma rays. By finding a heat source we can determine whether or not the universe is rotating. For instance, heat evidence on a area of smaller proportion would mean that the heat is in the path of our universe. My proposal for an instrument would be a satelite built like a honey comb sphere with detectors looking out in every direction.

Ryan J. Henningsgaard

Why is it so strange if COBE allready did this? I mean if we weren't searching for answers why would it be so unrealistic to want to search for a clue? Just because COBE tried to measure radiant heat at every corner doesn't make it a strange claim. I may not know everything but I believe I think and imagine on a level that far surpasses many people. Oh yeah, Ludwigs flying machine would have worked but they called him crazy. That is what you are doing here calling me crazy. Well, I say science may one day prove you all wrong no matter how educated or knowledgeable you are about a certain topic. At least I think outside the box it is more than some can say for themselves. But you made your point simple. That COBE and Ryan are just a bunch of loonies!

Further, I believe when COBE did its analysis of the radiation it was an average heat that is like a median in statistical analysis. It did not specify whether or not heat was like the dark side of the moon in any phase of orbiting but on a larger scale. In my hypothesis, that the universe rotates around a larger energy source.

I may feel that you are looney, but that is my opinion and I passed judgement only on your topic here and suggested it be moved to strange claims because of the following strange claims.

1) Your thread's title - 'Measuring heat from outside of the universe ' Since we can't get outside of the universe we can't measure it. Also I don't think you have a firm understanding of 'heat'. Are you suggesting measuring the temperature of the universe? Are you suggesting measuring the energy of the universe?

2) Your first sentence.

A way to prove my theory on whether sunbursts exsist

You provide no definition of sunbursts except the following which lacks basic parts of a definition of an object for scientific purposes.

A sunburst is much like our sun only that it is much larger in scale and provides energy to the universes within it's orbit

If I said a large ball of gas around which objects orbit, you wouldn't know if I was talking about a star or a gas giant planet or some other object you've never heard of.

3) The rest of that first sentence and the next.

to send a instrument into outerspace that would measure the heat levels on every tangent of our known universe. This would allow us to prove or disprove whether or not the universe rotates around what I am referring to as a sunburst.

You give no method of how to measure 'heat' on every 'tangent' of our known universe, nor do you give any mathematical or physical reasoning behind how a measurement of such things would provide a way to prove "whether or not the universe rotates..."

What number am I on? OH..

4)

by measuring heat on all tangents of our known universe you could then understand the relationship and order of a larger energy source
How? How large? Are you sure that we don't already understand larger energy sources?

5)

We look at gamma rays as being the longest of rays I think the further away you are from a sunburst the shorter the ray so the instrument would have to measure radiation that is hotter than gamma rays.
Do you understand what a gamma ray is? Do you understand that gamma radiation is actually a seriously short wavelength and not long? Do you know what you mean when you say "hotter than gamma rays"?

This was 5 points in the course of a very short paragraph that (6) was not structured well and (7) contained run on sentences.

I'm not trying to drag you down by asking this post be moved to strange claims. Instead I'm asking that others not be confused by having some not yet complete theory floating around where we talk about established science.

Oh, and have you looked up anything on COBE? Do you know what COBE stands for? Do you know what COBE did and did not do?

Jay-qu threw something your way for further research, so that you could see if your thoughts had already been done. COBE did something that can easily be discussed, and is discussed in the other forums. However, it did not make any claims about new astronomical bodies that have never been theorized before.

Who was it on this site that says:"If quantum mechanics is correct than all things are crazy or something like that. But if you point out where the crazy is maybe I can explore. The other stuff you said was cool. I am more at peace with who I am. Inner peace and happiness is where it is at.