Science Forums

My grandfather has cancer.

Tarantism

we, as human beings, have an amazing capability to heal.

I've heard about people fighting cancer with diet like Mical said,

and also some other basic things like...

positive thinking amd dancing or yoga or you know, moving your body around and shaking up all the juices and deep breathing and fasting and playing with Reiki and truley believe that you can heal. Will power is amazing.

just try to stay positive. And as far as the treatment goes, only hope is clinical trials which might add extra time.

again, really sorry for you grandfather :rotfl:

also i posted a tread on website catagory about fighting cancer. So many be check that out becuase it has a clinical trial drug which might help.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather's condition. Keeping his spirits up can certainly help his immune system cope. Make sure he is visited frequently by family and friends, and if he is able, allow him to be out-of-doors as much as possible -- where the air is fresh and where he can feel the breeze and warm sun on his face.

Immune suppression is not good for cancer

maybe you could by him some ecinacea lozenges to suck?

SYDNEY, Australia, July 6 -- A greater variety of infection-related malignancies than previously suspected may be brought on by immunodeficiencies, according to a meta-analysis.

Infection-Related Cancers Elevated Among the Immunodeficient - CME Teaching Brief® - MedPage Today