Science Forums

Have our pastors been faithful?

stanleyg

Have our pastors been faithful to preach the gospel of Christ in strict obedience to the instructions of the Apostle Paul, or have they preached worldly sermons that have scattered our flock to offend our Father God?

Jer2

[8] The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Jer3

[15] And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Jer10

[21] For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jer12

[10] Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer22

[22] The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.

Jer23

[1] Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

[2] Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Is this a sermon? Where's the collection box?

The Religious Forum is there for the sober and objective discussion of religion's impact on society, for one. Definitely not for the support of one specific religion, or, as it seems in your case, to provide a platform for members to preach from.

It's easy. It's actually exactly the same as what Moses said to the Israelites after coming down the mount: READ THE RULES, LEST YE FRY IN HELL!!!

Yea, verily.

Have our pastors been faithful to preach the gospel of Christ in strict obedience to the instructions of the Apostle Paul

They are all predatory homosexual pedophiles. That came through the ages with full fidelity, high resolution, and large amplitude.

Have you tried discussing this with a Rabbi, an Imam, or a Wiccan high priestess? Wiccans have seniority. Here, run down the checklist,

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/religion.htm

Is this a sermon? Where's the collection box?

The Religious Forum is there for the sober and objective discussion of religion's impact on society, for one. Definitely not for the support of one specific religion, or, as it seems in your case, to provide a platform for members to preach from.

It's easy. It's actually exactly the same as what Moses said to the Israelites after coming down the mount: READ THE RULES, LEST YE FRY IN HELL!!!

Yea, verily.

Does listing six scriptures constitute a sermon to you? Mushrooms must taste nice!