Science Forums

I can build an electronic device that sends and receives light signals

I know someone who can get me the supplies. It's not an actual smartphone, it's just a simple mockery of the thing but it works the exact same way. Instead of explaining to you how it works I'm just showing I figured it out. And if I can figure that out..no one has even started investing. We wouldn't have Pi of Archimedes didn't spend his entire lifetime figuring out sine of a degree without having pi to use it. We went over this in the other thread, if I can figure that out I should know how to make a transceiver especially since it's apart of degrees I've worked on in the past. Then maybe someone would START investing.

Edited by Engineeer

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

So can Apple, Sony, and many others why is your any better?  

There are a great many who would pay for a transceiver (sending and receiving a signal on a unique frequency i.e. wifi, LTE) because they can get it for less. Here's what I mean, apps such as the google search engine run on remote devices that they have to pay to link their own devices to. This is why you need signal to access google search. If I demonstrate the ability to create a "transceiver" they will invest in whatever free wifi I can provide in the future using that investment 

Btw I received an inappropriate email, this is a school computer. As a legitimate forum I'd like to impress upon you the need for better moderation in who you allow to become a member. If I had opened that email this would have gotten me expelled luckily I didn't have to open the email to see what was in it in order to delete it. There's no culpability if the message was never read. 

Edited by Engineeer

On 12/25/2023 at 1:23 PM, Engineeer said:

Btw I received an inappropriate email, this is a school computer. As a legitimate forum I'd like to impress upon you the need for better moderation in who you allow to become a member. If I had opened that email this would have gotten me expelled luckily I didn't have to open the email to see what was in it in order to delete it. There's no culpability if the message was never read. 

Who sent you the message on the forums or in the Messager?

On 12/25/2023 at 1:23 PM, Engineeer said:

I have no power to stop anyone from joining this forum, all I can do is enforce rules after the fact, much like police. If you get such an email then report it t me, rest assured I will not alow it to continue. 

1 minute ago, Vmedvil said:

Engineer said to me that he got in trouble with the law over something, it is probably the money he needs for court costs, or something refer to the (How programs figure out your password - Computer Science and Technology - Science Forums) thread.

This thread needs to be closed, this is just silly. 

On 12/5/2023 at 12:24 AM, Engineeer said:

Look, it is midnight. I have that presentation at the crack of dawn, I then have to go directly from the class afterward before it ends to a poorly timed court mandated meeting and then see if I don't get thrown in jail for a day or 3 tomorrow for missing or being late for court mandated functions trying to juggle school, and then 2 days after that a rather complicated 3D modelling exam. All while having to get a total of 5 AA meetings in as again mandated by the court. 

If you wanted to see what I can do if I just think this kind of stuff up on the fly with this much else occupying my time then imagine what I could do for actual incentive and unlimited free time and not threats of jail or academic suspension which for me is homelessness. I don't even do my best unless it's out of gratitude I will intentionally emit stuff.

So if you want to see what you can really get from me especially if I'm grateful get someone in office on the phone and go through the layers of bureaucracy for the sanctioned (that means without resistance) retrieval and liberation of the person writing this. I've tried to go through these layers bureaucracy but it seems the problem is I just didn't incentive the world good enough with what I could do if I did have the time. So let's try social media. If enough people get involved they'll have to loosen the leash. For now.