6 combinations

For the ones starting in 3

6 combinations

For the ones starting in 6

6 combinations

For the ones starting in 7

6 combinations

For 4 digits times 6 = 

Wrong again 24 is in reference to 4x6 after that you can figure it out with n x 24(n!/4!) where n>4 you don't subtract the last 4 multiplications because you're multiplying everything by the last 4. 

So now I'm going to make sure I'm right this time:

10 x 24(10!/4!)=36288000

Where they repeat it was just n^n but we don't want to do that for eliminating simpler passwords until it's complex enough to work. We want it to go something like 

IMG-20231205-203741.jpg

That x2 can be x3 if you have one number repeating thrice, it can be x 4 if you have 2 numbers repeating, in both those cases the addition portion changes

REPLACE ALL INSTANCES OF 4 X 24 WITH 24

Edited by Engineeer

20 hours ago, Engineeer said:

For 1 digit x 1

For 2 digits times 1

For 3 digits times 2

“1

637”

7 combinations

For the ones starting in 3

7 combinations

For the ones starting in 6

7 combinations

For the ones starting in 7

7 combinations

For 4 digits times 7

28 combinations

29 combinations

29 combinations

29 combinations

29 combinations

For 5 digits x 29

For 6 digits x6(30)

For 7 digits x7(6(30))

How to crack any password using combinations on a keyboard

This is called the "Brute Force Method" and it has been used for a long time to crack passwords.

"A brute force algorithm solves a problem through exhaustion: it goes through all possible choices until a solution is found. The time complexity of a brute force algorithm is often proportional to the input size. Brute force algorithms are simple and consistent, but very slow."

More information about the Brute Force Method, Link = Brute Force Algorithms Explained (freecodecamp.org)

2 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

This is called the "Brute Force Method" and it has been used for a long time to crack passwords.

"A brute force algorithm solves a problem through exhaustion: it goes through all possible choices until a solution is found. The time complexity of a brute force algorithm is often proportional to the input size. Brute force algorithms are simple and consistent, but very slow."

More information about the Brute Force Method, Link = Brute Force Algorithms Explained (freecodecamp.org)

Still easier than reverse engineering master slave signal-based components talking to remote servers. This is why people who think they can get into any system with software alone are gravely mistaken. It's the hardware. It's the ability to send a signal to define something, that's an engineering question of electronic components and their microrobotic operation. 

I'm just demonstrating that I'm capable of doing the math of a brute force software without being shown how it works. Or at least starting down the correct path. Again I post online as a resume of sorts. Hoping I get picked up, that might be how I got into college. Hopefully it helps with a lot more as I show that my learning process continues to become more and more practical, expedient and efficient. 

Edited by Engineeer

4 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

Still easier than reverse engineering master slave signal-based components talking to remote servers. This is why people who think they can get into any system with software alone are gravely mistaken. It's the hardware. 

See, your knowledge of computer science is good maybe you should dedicate more time to that instead of physics and yes with better hardware you can crack more complex passwords faster with this "Brute Force Method" being that Quantum Computers are currently the best at this due to high numbers of calculations per second. That's why certain encryption methods such as AES 256 have been made to be quantum proof encryption.

More Information about AES 256, Link = Advanced Encryption Standard: Understanding AES 256 - N-able

More Information about Quantum Computers, Link = What is Quantum Computing? | IBM

Edited by Vmedvil

43 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

See, your knowledge of computer science is good maybe you should dedicate more time to that instead of physics

On the contrary physics is everything. If there is a widely advertised theory out there, like quantum entanglement, one simple err in that model vs reality can ruin everything you hope to achieve even if it is shown to be somewhat promising. Also physics was the backbone of dc and ac current which were the backbones of modern integrated circuit designs and microrobotics in which the software is built into. 

And a lot of physicists who purely practice physics have no idea of how the circuitry runs. I have to navigate my own edge by narrowly focusing which parts of which are more important for what I'm trying to achieve. Hacking alone just pisses people off in the long run, what I want to do is design warp engines. Purely that. 

However when I found out how the number of combinations grow from each time you add one more digit is just how I think, yes it was done and called brute force but I came up with that on a whim and decided to post it. Again, I am self-advertising, it's what I'm here for. 

Edited by Engineeer

17 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

And a lot of physicists who purely practice physics have no idea of how the circuitry runs. I have to navigate my own edge by narrowly focusing which parts of which are more important for what I'm trying to achieve. Hacking alone just pisses people off in the long run, what I want to do is design warp engines. Purely that. 

You could always work on Warp Drives and Jump Drives, I have tried it in the past with various degrees of success.

Link = https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30754-warp-field-structure-and-warp-drive/

Link = https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/39153-how-to-build-a-black-hole-star-gate/

8 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

You could always work on Warp Drives and Jump Drives, I have tried it in the past with various degrees of success.

Link = https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30754-warp-field-structure-and-warp-drive/

Link = https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/39153-how-to-build-a-black-hole-star-gate/

That's the common approach. This is completely than that, as you know. 

21 hours ago, Engineeer said:

For 1 digit x 1

For 2 digits times 1

The next step is to start from unused digits, for purely numerical combinations (which keyboards configurations are not) since we used up 3, 6, 7 - we would start from 9, 8, 5, as well as another from 1,2, 4 so now if it is a weaker password it is cracked until we add the fourth digit to each which on a purely numerical configuration 2 or more sets will merge at this point and slightly less weak 4 digit combinations will be ruled out in succession. And so on and so forth. The right password is eventually found no matter what you do so if someone really wants your password and is good at this sort of thing it really doesn't matter how many keys you use or what mess of combinations you use that are just more difficult for you yourself to memorize. Really defeats the purpose I only do passwords because I have to. 

Edited by Engineeer

1 minute ago, Engineeer said:

The next step is to start from unused digits, for purely numerical combinations (which keyboards configurations are not) since we used up 3, 6, 7 - we would start from 9, 8, 5, as well as another from 1,2, 4 so now if it is a weaker password it is cracked until we add the forth digit to each which on a purely numerical configuration 2 or more sets will merge at this point and slightly less weak 4 digit combinations will be ruled out in succession. And so on and so forth. The right password is eventually found no matter what you do so if someone really wants your password and is good at this sort of thing it really doesn't matter how many keys you use or what mess of combinations you use that are just more difficult for you yourself to memorize. 

Interesting, Continue.

Edited by Vmedvil

11 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Interesting,Continue.

Look, it is midnight. I have that presentation at the crack of dawn, I then have to go directly from the class afterward before it ends to a poorly timed court mandated meeting and then see if I don't get thrown in jail for a day or 3 tomorrow for missing or being late for court mandated functions trying to juggle school, and then 2 days after that a rather complicated 3D modelling exam. All while having to get a total of 5 AA meetings in as again mandated by the court. 

If you wanted to see what I can do if I just think this kind of stuff up on the fly with this much else occupying my time then imagine what I could do for actual incentive and unlimited free time and not threats of jail or academic suspension which for me is homelessness. I don't even do my best unless it's out of gratitude I will intentionally emit stuff.

So if you want to see what you can really get from me especially if I'm grateful get someone in office on the phone and go through the layers of bureaucracy for the sanctioned (that means without resistance) retrieval and liberation of the person writing this. I've tried to go through these layers bureaucracy but it seems the problem is I just didn't incentive the world good enough with what I could do if I did have the time. So let's try social media. If enough people get involved they'll have to loosen the leash. For now. 

Edited by Engineeer

2 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

I have that presentation at the crack of dawn, I then have to go directly from the class afterward before it ends to a poorly timed court mandated meeting and then see if I don't get thrown in jail for a day or 3 tomorrow for missing or being late for court mandated functions trying to juggle school, and then 2 days after that a rather complicated 3D modelling exam. All while having to get a total of 5 AA meetings in as again mandated by the court. 

If you wanted to see what I can do if I just think this kind of stuff up on the fly with this much else occupying my time then imagine what I could do for actual incentive and unlimited free time and not threats of jail or academic suspension which for me is homelessness. I don't even do my best unless it's out of gratitude I will intentionally emit stuff.

So if you want to see what you can really get from me especially if I'm grateful get someone in office on the phone and go throw the layers of bureaucracy for the sanctioned (that means without resistance and oh I'd like that) retrieval and liberation of the person writing this. 

I am sorry that, that is happening I hope you get in a better situation, focus on that for now and when you get in a better spot with all that then spend time on this forums and maybe you will learn something along with discover something new for everyone to enjoy.

7 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

I am sorry that, that is happening I hope you get in a better situation, focus on that for now and when you get in a better spot with all that then spend time on this forums and maybe you will learn something along with discover something new for everyone to enjoy.

What would be the point anyone after the time to help me has elapsed? 

Edited by Engineeer

4 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

What do you mean?

I mean if I'm capable of doing it why share it for nothing? Because that is exactly the world I'm experiencing. 

This is the problem with choosing negative reinforcement, you take away anything that could have been shared from the individual because they either have bad faith or ill will. If you shifted to a positive encouragement system, any monetary value would be known for what it is, made up. Then you'd have a system like Star Trek, where if the effort to get it from the earth to you is already being made there's no exchange of meaningless digits to have it. So there's no need to take it, so there's no need to enforce with negative encouragement. I'm pretty much stating what everyone knows. 

Edited by Engineeer

True power is the information that is understood by everyone to be known by one and shared with none. If they choose fear, or negative encouragement to acquire it, which they aren't "supposed to", and that doesn't work, and we all know torture or 'light torture' doesn't work the same way on know two individuals, what are left with? Incentive, and not your definition of incentive, which is 'light incentive'. There are levels to everything, if you're going to go one way or another just get it over with and stop tiptoeing. 

This has turned into an ethics debate. I prefer ethics to business. Ethics should be how we do law and business but it's clearly not because ethics can't be based on a set of jargon sitting in a database or printed on paper, it clearly changes according to unique experience faster than it can be updated in a system. 

Edited by Engineeer

IMG-20231205-203741.jpg

I thought about this one more time and since you don't seem to think I have more logical thinking than the next guy (with who the gals picked first because everything that can go wrong always does all the time), let me assure you that if someone has the right physics it's probably me the guy who goes about these things with a more correct or practical approach. 

It goes:

I wanted to then do

etc

But I realized that 

"11.......

1.......1"

Already has all of those incorporated in it.

So it's just,

"11.......

1.......1"

And we have to multiply that combination by two because we have to reintegrate the (0) or any digit that is left out.

2 x (2x3 + 6x2 + 2x24 + 322560 + 70560+ 8640 + 645120)=2093892 possible password combinations for any password combination that uses 10 digits with only one of the digit repeating twice. 

If it repeats 3 times you do

and if two repeat twice

Also you could one with

etc

You have to multiply these by more because more are left out. Now that is what I mean by logic when I say I study something it's not like that guy with the cute girl studying something, it's logical it's better it's right it works. Because I..learn..faster. 

Instead of raising the password length to the power of itself you can use this method to rule out all the simpler passwords first until one works. That is exactly what I would have to do to make a numerical simulation atomic structures in my theory. When you can simulate atoms you can simulate larger structures like brains, AI for instance could use physics simulations, you can do all sorts of things if you hired me. But then to get me to figure things out you'd have to give me stuff. You don't really want that do you? You'd be encouraging someone. Don't encourage people!

Edited by Engineeer