Science Forums

Illuminati, Fact or Fiction

Barry Scott

What do you believe? The concept of all the worlds top people 'running' the world is a bit... far fetched, but i suppose it could work.
That the world’s “top people” (eg: the US President, VP and other Executive Branch staff, board chairpersons and CEOs of large corporations, etc.) is, I think, a given.

That these people may be more socially and practically related to one another than is common knowledge, seems likely, and is supported by evidence.

The notion that these obvious leaders/rulers are wittingly or unwittingly controlled by a secret society like “the Illuminati” seems farfetched.

• 2 years later...

freaks like them just need infinity and a freak like me just need eternity

above the freemasons they are the ones pulling the strings of all the economical events in this society

pretending it's for the great of good of mankind you have all kinds of technologies at your disposal to ease your everyday life

examples : facebook msn bluetooth... now I get it they forgot to mention that they are monitoring the worldwide activities, all the services are free afterall who will refuse to share his personal information on the web

? who am I to speak in his name

ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congélateur