Science Forums

Near-death experiences!

PetriFB

Jari Iivanainen's article about NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES AND DAMNATION

http://SPAM removed again

Most people are probably curious of what is after death, and beyond the border of death. This many be a reason why they seek knowledge from spiritism-sessions or books that ponder this issue. Many have also had personal close-to-death experiences – i.e. experiences when their heart may have stopped in the hospital or in connection with an accident and when they may have seen themselves as if from the outside; they may have seen the operations done to them or the entire operation hall. Some may have also seen in connection with their experiences, a light being that seems to be full of "love and compassion".

The greatest conversation concerning this topic is indeed generally connected with the question, that are all the death-bordering experiences positive and will everyone end up fine beyond the border in spite of the way they have lived on earth? Many researchers want to believe this but is it true? We are going to look at this matter in the following lines. Several observations and examples seem to indicate that not everyone will necessarily end up well.

Jari Iivanainen's article about NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES AND DAMNATION

http://Spam removed from here too :eek_big:

Most people are probably curious of what is after death, and beyond the border of death. This many be a reason why they seek knowledge from spiritism-sessions or books that ponder this issue. Many have also had personal close-to-death experiences – i.e. experiences when their heart may have stopped in the hospital or in connection with an accident and when they may have seen themselves as if from the outside; they may have seen the operations done to them or the entire operation hall. Some may have also seen in connection with their experiences, a light being that seems to be full of "love and compassion".

The greatest conversation concerning this topic is indeed generally connected with the question, that are all the death-bordering experiences positive and will everyone end up fine beyond the border in spite of the way they have lived on earth? Many researchers want to believe this but is it true? We are going to look at this matter in the following lines. Several observations and examples seem to indicate that not everyone will necessarily end up well.

I have never had a near death experience, but my father did. He was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle back in 1980. He bounced off the front window pillar of the car and was flipped into the air. He landed in a sitting position on a man-hole cover. In the process he broke his sternum, several ribs, compression fractured 4 vertebrae and lost seven disks in his spine.

He remembers pulling the loaf of bread under his head like a pillow and waiting for help. At some point his perspective changed to looking down at himself in the street and seeing the EMT's assisting him. At some point he regained the perspective of being in his body. He says that this is the most vivid memory of the whole episode.

I would not know how to explain it. I think it may be a defense mechanism of the mind to separate you from association with the body during times of great stress. And the feeling of being "out of body" is a product of the imagination, but every bit as real a memory as others you may have. This is an interesting topic. I know that Infamous has had such an experience. May be he will share when he returns from vacation.

As a footnote, my dad fully recovered from the injuries and today he races dragsters and teaches line dancing with my mom. Just turned 70.

Bill

First, I would like to know why you continue pimping the above referenced link in each and every post. This site does not allow spam, but will allow links to support an argument. I do not see you doing this. No dialogue. No discussion. For these reasons, I have deleted the link.

However, having had multiple near-death experiences myself, I am curious as to how many people you've discussed this with, how many of them are of varying faiths, and how many of them had a clue.

Cheers. :confused:

First, I would like to know why you continue pimping the above referenced link in each and every post. This site does not allow spam, but will allow links to support an argument. I do not see you doing this. No dialogue. No discussion. For these reasons, I have deleted the link.

However, having had multiple near-death experiences myself, I am curious as to how many people you've discussed this with, how many of them are of varying faiths, and how many of them had a clue.

Cheers. :eek2:

I know a man who was dead, his brain fluids leaked out already, but God raise him back to life ......

Then more information:

http://higherpraise.com/trinitymovies.htm

Click movie called to hell and back .........

I know a man who was dead, his brain fluids leaked out already, but God raise him back to life.

Wow... and how do you support the comment that God was responsible?

No, wait... first define for me what it means to "raise back to life."

No... oooh.... wait again. Define for me how brain fluids leak out... from where? and what is a "brain fluid?"

Oh, I got it... This will be the homerun... Define "God."

Wow... and how do you support the comment that God was responsible?

No, wait... first define for me what it means to "raise back to life."

No... oooh.... wait again. Define for me how brain fluids leak out... from where? and what is a "brain fluid?"

Oh, I got it... This will be the homerun... Define "God."

Brain liquid ..... he was taken to hospital where they saw that his brain liquids leaked out ... they take him to room where preserved deaths, because he was death ... but there was a man in hospital who came that room and prayed in the name of Jesus and death one returned to life ...

Brain liquid ..... he was taken to hospital where they saw that his brain liquids leaked out ... they take him to room where preserved deaths, because he was death ... but there was a man in hospital who came that room and prayed in the name of Jesus and death one returned to life ...

You appear to be trying Petri. I will give you that. I am happy for the man in the story. I have heard many similar stories of people being pronounced dead, or left for dead, who later recovered miraculously. Some of the stories involve prayer, others do not. The fact that a person was using prayer for the man pronounced dead before he recovered does not of itself declare that prayer was responsible. If you wish to believe that is the case, that is your right to believe. As an interesting story it is nice. But as proof of a miracle it is left open to the listener to determine.

Bill

Both my father and my sister had 'out of body near-death experiences'.

And, strangely enough, they both involved bees.

Both my sis and dad are severly allergic to beestings. And they both got stung, about two years apart, without any anti-histamine nearby. And they both ended up in intensive care, and they both had adrenaline shots straight to the heart. I'm not discounting such a massive adrenaline boost as being the cause of these kinds of 'hallucinations', but they both looked down upon themselves being worked on by the medics from afar, before being injected. My dad said he was standing by the door looking in, completely detached from it all. My sister said she was lying on the next bed looking at herself on the other bed with frantic medics running around. She just wanted to sleep. My dad simply wanted to turn around and walk away to go and have a beer somewhere.

To cut a long story short, I've read somewhere (how's that for definitive, empirical truth? I've read somewhere... but hey - this is the Theology Forum, okay?) that in the closing minutes of your life your body suddenly dumps a hell of a lot of adrenaline into your bloodstream. This makes all kinds of things happen, and I suppose an overdose (like what the medics done to my family) might even invoke such hallucinations. I don't think it's to make your journey to the 'other side' any less painful, because seeing as this only happens at the time of death, this trait cannot be passed on. I think its simply an exaggeration of the normal adrenaline 'rush' you get when in danger, taken to the extreme. That it might make your death less painful is probably just a happy side-effect. I wonder how much these kinds of chemical occurences have influenced religions over the years?

You appear to be trying Petri. I will give you that. I am happy for the man in the story. I have heard many similar stories of people being pronounced dead, or left for dead, who later recovered miraculously. Some of the stories involve prayer, others do not. The fact that a person was using prayer for the man pronounced dead before he recovered does not of itself declare that prayer was responsible. If you wish to believe that is the case, that is your right to believe. As an interesting story it is nice. But as proof of a miracle it is left open to the listener to determine.

Bill

Ok ... unfortunately I have to leave from this forum, because admin don't want that I post link about God and so on .....

But it was nice to be with you ..... I would like to be here, but sometimes it is necessary to post a link, so I can't be here anymore ...

You all are great also admin .... I love you all with love of Christ ... byee..