Science Forums

An EAsy Math Quiz.. but very interesting..

Sorry, Arky, I can't resist. Why doesn't the above surprise me?

Why dont you enlighten me ..

I have admitted my poor mathamatical knowledge here before. However, knowledge is not ones measure of intelligence.

I would take a guess that it does not suprise you that I don't fully understand the question because of the consideration of previous posts I have made. Posts where I exercise bold enthusiasm. I fear no folly, and apreciate what others have to say on ideas I have. One mistake many people make is that I have made claims. My intentions are not of this manner. I have meerly presented ideas for review.

Some respsonses were entertaining. I am relentlessly amazed how many people gather they are in someway more superior or in some way better than another because of what they've been taught.

Any truly intelligent person would see above and beyond this little ego perspective on anothers experience in the field.

I dont know particularaly who I direct this to because I can't remember who was who in the posts I am refering to, but I have come across this a few times before.

I appologize for posting this here. I will take it elsewhere if theres more.