Science Forums

Need Some Help

fluid

Hey guys, this is bugging me out. I have a Physics 20 Final Exam on friday, and this week is all exams for me. Im looking for some old final test or good unit outlines, but i cant seem to find any.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me

thx

Well yes i got my notes and review questions..but i didnt get any practise tests.

Maybe my teacher is just lazy.

Maybe. :beer: My point though was that we cannot really offer any review material or practice tests because we have no idea what was covered in the class in which you participated.

It'd be like if I asked you to provide the ingredients for the dinner I had last night. It's not enough information for you to be able to answer. :confused:

First of all, it would be more for the forum "Science Projects and Homework" where there have been many threads asking for help with physics exercises, especially by Kingwinner. You might find it helpful to try some of the problems he has posed. In any case there are many good textbooks with exercises and they are available at many libraries, have you looked at the one in your school or college?.