Science Forums

Cow tipping

anglepose

has anyone ever been cow tipping i got bored one day in a farm and this cow was just sitting there well standing i heard about this cow tipping thing so i walked up to it and pushed it over that was quite funny ive now tipped bout 4 cows wich is quite funny anyone ever been cow tipping

has anyone ever been cow tipping i got bored one day in a farm and this cow was just sitting there well standing i heard about this cow tipping thing so i walked up to it and pushed it over that was quite funny ive now tipped bout 4 cows wich is quite funny anyone ever been cow tipping

This was one of the objectives in my Scavenger Hunt (see competitions). Tormod found a reference with this post.

Bill

yes that was what reminded me of the fun i think i might have to go tommorow

course you can cow tip they may not be sleeping but aslong as they dont notice you ive done it with my freinds you just give them a strong push and over they fall

this would be a good one to send to mythbusters.

Wow... how uhmm... err, ah... desirable of an activity... Just wait until you become a teenager... then, dumb **** like that seems, well, dumb.

Killjoy! Try falling asleep within reach of a cow and see the crap they do to you. Ever been tea-bagged by an udder?

Bill