Science Forums

Is genius inspired by God

nigelgeorge

I find the concept of evil quite inspiring as well in some moments, such as if I am looking to play a really heavy duty guitar solo to a crossroads style blues number. Which would you fear most the greatest Devil or the greatest God having a shot at being his worst just to prove he has still got what it takes to stay in tune with the senses of his greatest enemy..and come back to a positive frame of mind from the greatest point of disharmony. Create a bit of choas and prove again that you are still in control of the moment ?

Lets say you were a musician at heart and you said who is the man they call God on Earth..and the closest thing was Clapton.

Hmmm I want to play him at his best..when he is at his most pissed off so he has some attitude about him that is equal to the moment at the Crossroads when we play for the future of the world.

First i might say "Well gee Eric..Julian lennon sure does look a lot like you did when you were his age..sure you didnt go poking around with the wife of another Beatle"

The higher the stakes the lower the blows..at least what Powderfinger said on their Second Coming Soundtrack Odyssey Number 5.

Then there is the matter of that graffiti..sure you didnt put it there yourself "Clapton is God my arse..you havent proven that since before Duane Allman died..I havent heard you improvise in sync on a note since then. If you were that good you'd be setting yourself up anyway you could to get back in that moment"

Then the weight gets heavy doesnt it..when if you did play like that once more live..at a concert to save the world..held in secret..in a duel with the other guitar play that the world would pick..and not tell you who it was..making you go on live..simulcast around the world not knowing what the situation was in advance. We'd give you the song pick of course.. a blues number you could probably muddle your way through..followed by something we reckon is the hardest thing you would be able to find harmony with..so you knew it was coming up"

I bet people would pay $20 bucks for a DVD of that if they knew the profits would be split between saving the worlds oldest flower and your Crossroads Foundation..just to see the day when someone found their way through a difficult moment and found a harmonic resolve.

All they would have to do really to see it happen is send this note to Roger Forrester c/- [email protected]

Who knows it might be the last chance to save that species from the developers, who have bought much of the worlds oldest forest and are starting in September when they will have their development bans lifted. The only way is to buy it back coz they arent giving it back. Thats the sort of progress the world has been making to preserve its sources of inspiration.

The worlds simplest remaining form of flowering tree is the Hopes Cycad..or if you are a botanist the Idiospermum australiense/ Maybe I am an idiot..or maybe I am a genius..who can truly say..maybe I am the son of God himself for all you know and this is the only way. What were you doing when I was conceived by the way ??

Yes! Genius/original thought is inspired by God. All knowledge exist with God. When we humble ourselves to trust and ask God for knowledge, our Father reveals his answers to us through our spiritual network (i.e. soul). Our souls convey His knowledge to our intellect in the form of imaginations, dreams or ideas. A genius has the will power to manifest knowledge from our intellect into the existence of our physical realm. It profounds our human imagination, in that only a rare number of us trust our faith in our Father for knowledge.

Well ask Him for a plan to save the world in our lifetime then genius..since you can tap into the consciousness of the holy spirit.

By the way..do you think the world is still hung up on the crucifixion ?

Well, for me this question has a few answers and a few other questions associated with it.

I'll start with assuming you mean god in to popular understanding/depiction.

With that in mind, I will say no. It does not come from god. The reason for this is, is that original thought is an act of freewill, and god holds no influence over the free will of man. I forget where it says that, but I am fairly sure it says it in the bible.

Now, with my personal definition of god the answer becomes yes. This is because god is defined locally, in that all is of god, and the individual is god in whole and in part, at the same time in appropriately quantum manner.

God becomes synonymous with the Self, or the Higher conscious of being. Therefore, original thought is generated within the self, and passed out through the conscious psyche into the world via communication. Original thought is then a transcendent action of freewill.

Now, one also would most likely find it prudent to define what is original thought? If the definition of original thought is inspiration without cause, or without previous experience, then I would be forced to concider rejection of one of two notions out right. That definition would implicated a violation of Causality, which would be significant, given that cause and effect is concidered law, meaning that it has not been proven wrong at current.

However, if Original thought is defined as the result of synthesis of previously disparaged or otherwise seemingly incompatible memes, thoughts, ideas, beliefs, methodologies, or otherwise ephermerial, then I would more readily accept it as a viable event within a Causal universe, which would seem to be the kind of universe we live in.

Also, I would like to note, that god is quantum. He is both Good and Evil. It is a nessessity of a super positioned being. Of a omniscient being. God is aware of every sparrow that falls. He is the alpha, and the omega, beginning and the end. The king of all kingdoms, and keeper of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. When Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of malice, they were then capable of realizing the truth. God is the one who is "I am that I am", the name of god is truth. Adam and Eve could then know the Truth, and therefore could know god.

Given that man has freewill and god is defined uber-equivilantly. No!

Given that man has free will and god is defined equivilantly. Yes!

Amen! I agree with your concept of God. It parallels to my studies. Continue the good work.