Science Forums

Prize Quiz: Endangered Species Quiz

Tormod

Thanks to Yvonne we finally have a new prize quiz:

The Endangered Species Quiz will test your knowledge about some famous endangered animals, and why they are close to extinction.

First prize: Our Complete Multipuzzles pack with 5 puzzles.

Two runner-ups will receive our Multipuzzle 1.

Check out the prizes in our Puzzle store (and buy some while you're there).

Now go at it folks! You KNOW you can do it! Just make sure you get it right before October 15.

Oops. Strange. Hm. Could you try a different browser for me? Or perhaps clear your browser cache and restart the browser? I think this may be a cookie problem.

I have got it myself a few times lately and I wonder if it is due to the fact that our ISP moved this weeked. I'll check with them.

The popups should not be a problem. Only cookies. I suspect that what happens is that you hit the homepage with a cookie that for some reason has "timed out" and the server does not understand what to do with it. The last time this happened was after I upgraded Hypography to the new design back in May.

It's bed time here in Norway now, I'll have to look into this later. If anyone else experience problems please let me know!

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

Link worked fine for me, but that darn quiz...! Well, I guess *I* won't be getting the Grand Prize this month. Yeah, I know, you are all shocked, right?

C'mon now Irish,.... it's not like you to just give up. Keep trying, the quiz is tough but if I can get them all correct I think you can. ($20 and I'll tell you the answers)