Science Forums

Billion dollars a day

InfiniteNow

I will build a crash test track behind my house, and see how good a Ferrari at full speed head on matches up to say, a Lamborghini.

I will build the biggest bottle-rocket the world has ever seen!

I will buy up all the small islands in the Pacific and call out a new Republic, arm it to the teeth and declare war on Lichtenstein! Luxembourgh too, if they don't watch it.

I will see how many presidents can be 'bought', and my new Republic won't have any extradition treaties with anybody else, so they can't nab me for bribery!

Depending on how many presidents I can 'buy', I will put pressure on them to join the United States of Boerseun. This will increase my resource base, and up my daily income to considerably more than a billion.

With the increased funds I will promote a campaign of turning around the bad publicity that flatulence has. I will see how many people I can get to fart at once. If all the Chinese pointed their asses to the West and farted at the same time, we could slow down the Earth's rotation, making for longer days.

I will sue Hollywood for giving us chick-flix.

I will build the biggest building in the world, invite Al Qaida for lunch, set my charges and blow it up.

I will build a rocket able to accellerate to orbit, using only peanut-shells and rusted paperclips as fuel.

I will outlaw Teletubbies. I will put a force together to hunt them down and kill them. Barney, you're next, you pink wuss.

I will donate a few billion to television studios to either pay off their employees and shut down gracefully, or up the quality of their programming.

I will outlaw commercials of any kind, except of course the subliminal ads aired in enemy countries to join the United States of Boerseun, or be obliterated.

The list goes on...