Science Forums

HeLp!!!!!

help plz my science project is due in 1 month and i havent even started i am a bad procrastinator so if u have any ideas about what i should do plz repost thank u much!!!!!!!:) :)

You want us to do your Work for you!? :eek:

What kind of Science Project??

Try the Vinegar and Baking Soda w/ food coloring Volcano! :D

help plz my science project is due in 1 month and i havent even started i am a bad procrastinator so if u have any ideas about what i should do plz repost thank u much!!!!!!!:) :eek:

Welcome sciencegirl13!

I would start by picking a project and then follow up by doing the project. Along the way you can document the results, and then make a presentation to explain the whole thing.

Hope that helps!

Bill

If you are looking for a topic, try Coriolis Effect.

Yeah, and it WON'T get done by playing in the Arcade!!! :)

Did she post this and then jump into the Arcade? It reminds me of the Simpson's episode when Mr. Burns and Mr. Smithers were on an exercise bike built for two. Burns is supposed to be exercising. He jumps off and tells Smithers to take him two more times around the park, and then proceeds to play pinball. I laugh just thinking about it.

Bill

Did she post this and then jump into the Arcade? It reminds me of the Simpson's episode when Mr. Burns and Mr. Smithers were on an exercise bike built for two. Burns is supposed to be exercising. He jumps off and tells Smithers to take him two more times around the park, and then proceeds to play pinball. I laugh just thinking about it.

Bill

Just for that BigDog, I'm gonna' use my Switch-Hitter Avatar!!!

Watch... :)

And yes, sciencegirl13 did.

as I usually check out their public profile!

• 2 weeks later...