Science Forums

Cryptozoological Showdowns

TheBigDog

I thought Bigfoot and the Yeti were of the same species. :hihi:

Although I would not like to be a witness the ability to conceive aphorism.

My money is on Godzilla! King Kong just had a better publicist!

The Lochness monster (Nessie) is a pacifist :lol:

Of course Leprechauns are pretty evil, but nothing compared to Penguins.

I thought Bigfoot and the Yeti were of the same species. :singer:

Although I would not like to be a witness the ability to conceive aphorism.

My money is on Godzilla! King Kong just had a better publicist!

The Lochness monster (Nessie) is a pacifist :cup:

Of course Leprechauns are pretty evil, but nothing compared to Penguins.

I remember King Kong vs. Godzilla. I think it ended in a draw with both swimming into the distance. I still don't get it. Godzilla has breath that melts metal. King Kong, while agile, is covered in fur. He would have gone up like a 6 month old Christmas Tree!

Bigfoot and Yeti are different subspecies. Kinda like Grizzly Bear and Polar Bear. I really didn't know how to pick this one, but since Bigfoot is from America I went with the home team. An interesting fact, crop circles are created by another cousin of the Bigfoot, although I have no proof of this.

Nessie a pacifist? Didn't she upturn a boat trying for a speed record a few years back? Killed the driver. Now the creature in Lake Champlain! That is a wuss if I ever hear of one. There is another lake creature in Japan. You would think there would be billions of photos of it by now. Nessie is the one with the good publicist. How many "faking" scandals do you think she can survive?

Now when you get to little people, I think that it is the Gnome that is the wicked evil one. But that is just my opinion.

Bill

There’s a joke form, famous to some degree for its appearance in Kevin Smith’s movie “Chasing Amy”, that goes something like this:

Question:“You have a 4 way intersection, at the center of which is a $100 bill. Equal distances away on each street, are The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, a Science-hating Biblical fundamentalist, and a Science-loving Biblical fundamentalist. At the same instant, each spots the $100 bill. Who will get to it first?”

Answer (highlight to reveal):The science-hating fundamentalist. The other 3 are figments of your imagination!

Yetis and bigfoots can be substituted into this form with ease.

Humans, the greatest predator…If they really exist?

You are right, Bluesman. We are in actuality Mutians. Descendants of the people of the lost island of Mu. Our dominant genetics have erased virtually all trace of the hunter humans of the past. Now we only hunt for sport or cuelty. Both easily justified by out people's suffering at the hands of mother earth as she sank our island by letting the natural gas that held it afloat escape and burn us like ants under a magnifying glass. Terrorists are humans who hunt Mutians. We must hunt down all humans! Soon our animorphic-robotic-slave race will to that bidding for us. Then our only remaining advisary will be Bigfoot.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

___OK thens...time to kick it up a notch or two or three.:) I live no more than 20 leagues (a league is 3 statute miles) from Silver Star Mountain & inasmuch as it is a hotspot of sightings of Sasquatch, photographs of Sasquatch, & tumbling-down-a-hill-lost-hiker-photographer-trying-to-get-Sasquatch-pics-brought-out-rescue-squads guy:lol: :phones: :hyper: :lol: :)

___Anyway, I'm puttin' together a little research expedition squad this month to go have a look see. Needing volunteers.

___Here is a tempting link to get you started:

http://www.bfro.net/news/silver_star_mountain.asp

Search World Wide Web for "Sasquatch Silver Star" for further ellucidation.:hyper:

___OK thens...time to kick it up a notch or two or three.:) I live no more than 20 leagues (a league is 3 statute miles) from Silver Star Mountain & inasmuch as it is a hotspot of sightings of Sasquatch, photographs of Sasquatch, & tumbling-down-a-hill-lost-hiker-photographer-trying-to-get-Sasquatch-pics-brought-out-rescue-squads guy:lol: :phones: :friday: :hyper: :lol:

___Anyway, I'm puttin' together a little research expedition squad this month to go have a look see. Needing volunteers.

___Here is a tempting link to get you started:

http://www.bfro.net/news/silver_star_mountain.asp

Search World Wide Web for "Sasquatch Silver Star" for further ellucidation.:hyper:

An authentic cryptozoological showdown! Turtle and Sasquatch in a game of Hide and Seek! Turtle is it. How high do you count before you begin searching? And in what base?

I have $5.00 on that Sasquatch eludes Turtle, but only because Turtle is invisible and therefore blind. Although I bet Turtle has a trick or two in his shell to fool even the most wiley of the Bigfoot.

Bill

An authentic cryptozoological showdown! Turtle and Sasquatch in a game of Hide and Seek! Turtle is it. How high do you count before you begin searching? And in what base?

I have $5.00 on that Sasquatch eludes Turtle, but only because Turtle is invisible and therefore blind. Although I bet Turtle has a trick or two in his shell to fool even the most wiley of the Bigfoot.

Bill

___Countdown has begun; Racoon & I leave Sint Patrick's Day morn. (March 15 in base twelve).

___We shall look for footprints & other tracks, bits of fur, bits of poo, nests, chiiling screams, clear shots, & video footage. I shall disclose an exact time & location of departure when I think it up.

___We accept serious volunteers in the field only please, but desk-side crypto zoologists may suggest experiments here for us to conduct.

___We reserve exclusive rights to any and all audio, & video we make whether we fake it or not. As safety is a key issue, we require all participants to have firearm certification from the Dick's School of Shooting.

___More to come...:hyper: