Science Forums

How To Make Loads Of Money

TIDUSGIYA

How do they do it?

let me tell you a secret that Every Money making industry wont tell you..

The things we by this day are old. They inventred the mobile phone you just bought atleast 10 years ago. The geneicts program was established near the roswell insident, created and finished by goverment agencies such as area 51....Right now we induce products with chemicals that they manufactued geneticlly. Why do they do it, They want us to beleive that technology and science is not high tech, why would these groups tell use that we have complex and powerful technology.......

the answer is money. Yoy name the Product and i guareenty that something more advanced has existed years before they bring it out....the excusses for some advancements are, its still in the testing line, or some lame answer to keep the world from rolling into a prosparity phase.

Oil, why would they allow people to use cheaper none polluting fuels if they can make 1000s of billions in oil and gas etc....

Mobile phones, Iv'e decided not to buy anymore mobile phones....Why, Because they have already manufatured a full functional palm pal technology, it can access the internet, make didgital calls, just by typing the number, its more powerful than the latest pc or tv. newer storage devices that hold over 10 million GT on i processor disk.

Am i just raing on about Rubbish......No.

The Easiest way to make money from people is to invent products years before you sell them......Why would you bring out the most powerful and useful Technology if you can Make money from people By bringing out Haggid lower verions each year or 20 years.....Ever Major Company Know this, an plans is out, invents it and waits until they can make big profits......When older versions give them less Profit, only then they decide to bring out the upgrade.......one day you will be able to watch tv on your mobile phone,,,,who cares....Make no mistake, this is the fact of the manufacturing industries....The problem is they dont care either thats why they design the lower versions to malfunction when newer versions come forth.....when the true didgital technology goes on the shelf, there really just selling you old news.....But they will make excusses for it, to make money of these old versions.....

Why would you want to buy a T.V. mobile and other old technology when they cant be honest and bring out their best version......The Companies Also make more Money from anologue than Digital......digital takes up less power and is cheaper because it causes less problems....this is why we wont enter the real space techno age until another 200 years or so.....

We Spend money for nothing, just to glorify greed......ive wasted over 1000 pounds on mobile phones in 5 years......im not botherd about upgradeds because,when technology becomes old and worthless not priceless......

Dont waste money on things that are worthless.....if we all did this, then they would have to stop using us for gain.

the same with oil....use less oil and they would have to lower the prices......do they, NO. why not....They put the prices up when people seem to be interested in in....not vise versa.

am i just losing it or am i right.....?