Science Forums

Attachment sucks

inside the sun

horny teen with sex on the mind. one minute attached the next minute completely ignores and goes "f*ckoff" the girls that stay and the friends that stay are the ones i dont do it to, or the ones that put up with my sh*t. Orb did for awhile, then got over it, and i grew up.:shrug: not completely im still getting attached to sluts and ignoring people

we all have some kind of attachment we aren't fond of.

Or maybe we ARE fond of it, but we are upset because either we are afraid of losing the attachment, afraid of the attachment not being shared, or afraid of what the attachment might look like to others.

Also there is a huge factor in that attachment getting betrayed, or otherwise interfered with.

culture and attachment within it can suck

certainly.

i'm having some attachment issues myself.

i was beginning to get very attached to someone who got stripped from me.

i haven't been able to speak a word to her in almost a year.

i still have the feelings left over, but i can't even remember why.

and now that i've given up, and decided to move on, i still can't help feeling like what i'm doing is against the law or something.

a strong pull directed from utah

Well we can all have attachments, but they can be classified as obsessions if they aren't returned. We then ahve to figure out why we are obsessed and see if there is good reason for obsession. If so, we need to find a way to get that person to reciprocate, or move on. I think you probably did all these things and just haven't finished moving on.