Science Forums

Acid Rain

inside the sun

What if we got together enough acid and rained it from the skies, or put it in the water supplies. This country needs that right now. It would wipe out this whole new OC era. We could remove all the fake, shallow people and open everyones minds. How beautiful would that be. What happened to our Da Vinci's Our Einsteins and our Jesus' Christs our Buddhas! This world needs something to awaken the chemicals that everyone is in denial of. we need to open some minds..please

thats seriously one of the funniest things ive ever read.

imagine, a million people twitching in the street because they think that theyre dying!

how could you control a dosage of lsd from that kind of source?

it would need to be REEALLLLYYY dilluted!

imagine millions of people just laughing and smiling and telling those other million people twitching that its all good

yer just trippin :cup:

yeah it would definitely open a lot of peoples minds, mr. sun, but think about this logically.

as fun as it would be to devise such a devious plan, do you really believe all of those people could handle a random trip like that?

man, there has got to be a balance.

and there is! the one between the ones who seek psychedelics, and the ones who dont. (as you well know, some people just dont want to mess with these chemicals. and some are just so oblivious and blind that they are entertained by things like the OC)

you are an evident seeker

i feel you though, the desire for EVERYBODY TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

O just embrace the ones that do though

they tend to be my favorites

but not always :D

april showers bring may flowers

and i cant wait for sunshine

but thats not the point

hahahah! lsd rain... what a TRIP and a half. as funny as that might be... it would be kind of ****ed up... to force these chemicals down to people who are not ready or willing to accept the full force of psychadelics. Tons of people would go insane and shoot themselves. very few people's minds are wired to be able to handle such a trip. I've read reports about people being peer pressured into trying LSD... and then having to have counciling for the rest of their lives. All because of one bad trip. I think lots of people would just be ****ed up forever... and would probably end up being more annoying than they are right now. Some people are just better off sitting at home watching the OC all day. To each his own.

yeah, i forgot you have to be logical about things. I just get impatient and that would be the quickest way to open a lot of minds, but it would also kill a lot of people, some would go insane, some would kill themselves, etc. its a funny thought though

It most assuredly is not funny; it is reprehensible. :cup: