Science Forums

Insecurity

inside the sun

most insecure people are concieted, egotistical. One minute they sit their complaining about how they look, their life etc...then the next they are putting themselves up there, and saying how much better than most people they are. They fish for compliments, and then drop bombs. Insecurity, a fear that the world revolves around thee. You believe the world revolves around you, and you fear it. You don't like the fact that "everything is about you." It scares you. But at the same time you "accept the fact you are better, different and special" :)

most insecure people are concieted, egotistical. One minute they sit their complaining about how they look, their life etc...then the next they are putting themselves up there, and saying how much better than most people they are. They fish for compliments, and then drop bombs. Insecurity, a fear that the world revolves around thee. You believe the world revolves around you, and you fear it. You don't like the fact that "everything is about you." It scares you. But at the same time you "accept the fact you are better, different and special"

It seems like you are not only talking about an insecure person, but an insecure narcissist.

Sounds like a rather useless generalization to me.

Usually I would agree with you, but this fitted someone I know so perfectly that I wont even complain about the fact that there are a lot of differet ways to be insecure. But now I did anyway.

most insecure people are concieted, egotistical. One minute they sit their complaining about how they look, their life etc...then the next they are putting themselves up there, and saying how much better than most people they are. They fish for compliments, and then drop bombs. Insecurity, a fear that the world revolves around thee. You believe the world revolves around you, and you fear it. You don't like the fact that "everything is about you." It scares you. But at the same time you "accept the fact you are better, different and special" :cup:

I don't agree with you... I'm an incredibly shy individual... but i don't think I'm an arrogant ******* because of it. lots of people are like this, though. I guess it all depends.