Science Forums

Obscene and Beautiful isn't it.

inside the sun

Marilyn Manson is a genius. I'm sorry its hard to agree that he is, and i don't think its a coincidence that he does what he does, if he does, the odds are insane, and i should try to have my stats teacher figure them out. First of all, kids/people love to do the things they are not supposed to do. The illegal, the forbidden fruit, the story of adam and eve. And marilyn manson has made himself and his music that. He has turned himself into a drug, people fear him, people make it illegal for their children to listen to his music. I find it funny. This is just making him more wanted. Obscene sells, think of Jim Morrison and The Doors. God i love it. All of these people are pyschological genius's, they know how to control emotions of people, they could be politicans, gods, and instead they use their power to create. beautiful. It is hard for us to recognize these people as genius's, i mean we don't want to admit hitler was a genius either. Because when they use their "gifts for evil," we want to believe they are insane. Its a lot easier for our minds to cope with it, take it in, and accept it that way. Well i love how we package things, and put band aids over them, hoping it will just heal on its own, or go away. RUN FOREST RUN! fear. Man it controls beautifully. Scary isn't it.

i'd like to get a bottle and sit down with morrison …
As would many of us. Sadly for us, Jim Morrison died in 1971, so it’s an unlikely scenario. :)

Fortunately, the world has no insurmountable shortage of lizard kings, so drinking with poet/philosopher/musicians remains within our grasp :)