Science Forums

National Parks

Tarantism

so i have recently taken a great liking to hiking (...heh) and i have been compiling a list of national parks that i would like to, eventually, visit and hike. does anyone have any suggestions as far as which national parks are the most enjoyable? (im talking about the entire US, including Alaska and Hawaii.)

thanks,

(((tartanism))):naughty:

I think yosemite is all you need. Not only is it very close to where you live, but it's also the best ****ing place on earth. I've been going on lots of backpacking trips my entire life... and I must say, Yosemite is definitely the best place in the US(in my opinion). Although, there are still many places I've never been to. Still, just start off with yosemite. You'll love it.

I think yosemite is all you need. Not only is it very close to where you live, but it's also the best ****ing place on earth. I've been going on lots of backpacking trips my entire life... and I must say, Yosemite is definitely the best place in the US(in my opinion). Although, there are still many places I've never been to. Still, just start off with yosemite. You'll love it.

REALLY? you have gone backpacking? lucky you! that is what i want to do soon. i will defiatley go to yosemite then. thanks!

you are always welcome to join me.:confused:

REALLY? you have gone backpacking? lucky you! that is what i want to do soon. i will defiatley go to yosemite then. thanks!

you are always welcome to join me.:confused:

my step-father is a crazy hick that loves being in the woods. He's hella crazy outdoorsy. I grew up with tons of exposure to wilderness. I can take you to some really sick spots in yosemite. We'll go within the next year or so.

my step-father is a crazy hick that loves being in the woods. He's hella crazy outdoorsy. I grew up with tons of exposure to wilderness. I can take you to some really sick spots in yosemite. We'll go within the next year or so.

sounds good to me, just give me a ring! :confused:

..."cause im a voodoo child, voodoo child...":phones: