Science Forums

Thanksgiving

BEAKER

????prove it

i guess if time lasts long enough, one day people will call slick willy (bill clinton) a christian :QuestionM

i've heard deep frying is the way to go with turkey. is that what yall are talking about?

___I gave my reference above, but here it is again: Radicalism of the American Revolution by Gordon S. Wood

___Yep we all are talkin' about droppin' the whole bird into a 5 gallon vat of hot oil & fryin' 'em up.

___Just caught a bit of News & it was about the propane turkey fryers. They're flying off the store shelves & already one local garage fire nearly burned down a whole house. Local fire department made a video of how not to do it & TV news running it. They overfilled the cooker & dropped a gobbler into the 400degree F oil & whoosh! :QuestionM

___Just caught a bit of News & it was about the propane turkey fryers. They're flying off the store shelves & already one local garage fire nearly burned down a whole house. Local fire department made a video of how not to do it & TV news running it. They overfilled the cooker & dropped a gobbler into the 400degree F oil & whoosh! :QuestionM
Ouch.................

nemo fried two 13 lb. birds on Thursday. I also baked a ham. And of course we had all the fixins.

And I'm happy to report that there was not a singed hair on any head, nor did our house burn to the ground.

But oh, it's almost gone, and I'm half tempted to run out and buy another bird for next weekend. That's actually the worst part...when the food is gone and you can still imagine the taste of that turkey...

I can hardly wait til Christmas!!!