Science Forums

Lake Ranch Resevoir

Queso

Anybody ever been there?

i was hiking with my friend Jian around Indian rock up highway 9 in the santa cruz mountains when we discovered maps! what a tool! i was observing the map and i found that there was a lake in the middle of the mountain!

so we followed skyline down, and turned left on black road. an eerie, sometimes one lane, windy road that led us to a small dirt space to park. the entrance to the trail.

it was only about a half an hour hike, but there was a beautiful lake in the middle of the mountain!

on the other side, to our amazement, we found a small creek, and a huge tree had fallen over, elevating us above it.

i played my guitar, and he sang, until we froze and starved for sunlight. it was quite an experience.

i love nature and just felt like writing about it. peace

• 2 weeks later...

well, the picking did not go at all.

i did find a small trio underneath a rock, i don't know if i already said that, though.

anyways, my friend took a picture of the small three...now that i have the internet i should be able to aquire them very easily.

i am STILL not familiar with this area's species

i am familiar with rocks, logs, streams, origins and things like that

clouds too,

do you think you could give me some insight in a PM?

B) that would be soooo nice.

funny how ghastly the definition never stated!