Science Forums

How do you relax after a hard working week?

larinika

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 1:48 PM, OceanBreeze said:

I am not supposed to go with alcohol; Doctor's orders and for several reasons.

But those Pina Coladas are like catnip to me, even though they cause bad upset stomach.

As for the THC, tried it once and I don't get anything out of it.

There is a bit of a learning curve to smoking THC, a good vape with high THC should work or gummies. 

• 2 weeks later...

After a busy week of work, dealing with business strategies and challenges, I'm excited to relax and unwind over the weekend.

First, I'll take a break from screens and do calming mindfulness meditation. Then, I will calm myself by taking a rejuvenating nature walk. I've always felt that there's something magical about reconnecting with the outdoors. After the walk, I feel refreshed and energized.

During the weekends, I'll clean and organize my home. I'll also have fun trying out new recipes in the kitchen and reading books. I'll write down my thoughts and plans in my journal.

Finally, I'll end the week with a cosy movie night with family or friends, which helps me recharge and get ready for a new week ahead. In summary, my weekends are all about resting my mind, body, and soul so I'm ready for the upcoming adventures!