Science Forums

Merc's gone but.....

Merek

hi , this is Mercenary end, i do completly think we rather got off on the wrong foot , and i relized why. I approached this web site with the attitude that it was just another video game for me to attempt to quonquer, and then i falied to make any friends really , and i wondered why...but then a 3 hour rest was enough to clear my thoughts and relize i do want to be part of hypographies community unlike my latest post as merc, but i do not want it to happen with the approach of attempting lamely to impress anyone.

Mabey Sumday,

your dear friend Merek.

This i hope is enough to cover up my abrupt departure, and disrespectful blaming that every1 else on this site was the contaminated idiots....but alas i was wrong.!... :) (actually quite thankfully)..

its odd, i had the other account for 2 days and i had 35 rep points , i had this one for 1 hour and i get 78. ;)

o and ya...woot 10 posts~!

My guess is it's the people that have given you Rep Points that account for the difference. Actually, I know this to be true, as I checked. Admin types are at a static amount of Rep Power, as we have no restrictions on who/where/how often we can give Rep. Other members are only allowed to give Rep so many times in a day, and must spread Rep around before giving it to others, but their Rep Power goes up/down according to the standards I mentioned elsewhere.

Quite honestly, there are a few really good people to get Rep from, and you just happened to get it from one of the very best ones this time. Keep it up, as it takes a lot to get Rep from that particular person. :)