Science Forums

Another geek...Great!

Mercenaryend

well obviously , i am mercenaryend.

i am not your usual 1 way interested person , in fact my focus areas are ....as far apart as can be.

I Enjoy the time periods of the crusades , and take special interest in the ancient group called the Assassins , (assassin is derived from the word hashish witch also is basically marajuana...)i even wrote a short story about it but yea...

but thats why my Aim is SxrpionHashish , and as you see on my little signiture , Sxrpion The Assassin.

But despite this interest , i enjoy the universe , Research that evolves human capibilites , and i take special interest in the ideas of black holes, worm holes, and star formation and universe expansion , and quantum theory, although i really dont understand it that much.

any thing in not super large mathematic equations that people can tell me about it would be appreciated , cuz frankly i dont know that much in the math area....i hate math!@!!!

so any how , this is who i am! and i am not religous and do not par-take in religious discussions becuase frankly not my buisness to tell other people how to eat-n-**** lol.

:)

Welcome and have fun. It is a generally unspoken clause in the rules that personal opinions are just that and not to be imposed upon others...Its nice to see that mentality already before getting knee deep. We have tons of physics folks and are in the discussionm of opening a history forum as well (many folks here have an increadibly diverse set of interests involving science and other relms of knowledge as well). Just keep polite and all should go well.

Good luck

Fish

We have different user levels, depending ion how many posts you have. If you are a Sponsor, you can customize your user title.

The green boxes are for your reputation. You can give and get "Rep points" from other members. Your boxes show everyone else how many Rep points you have earned (or lost). Everyone starts out with the same amount, 10. People can give you Rep using the little blue check mark at the bottom of every post. You can do the same. The higher your Rep, the more green boxes you have.

You can also view the Rep that others leave about you by going to your "User Control Panel (User CP)".

Great questions, by the way. Thanks for asking!