Science Forums

Please Help with my Computer

Friends.

When I watch "U" Tube on "Safari" it keeps crashing. 

Somehow I got logged out of my Account on "Chrome."

A,} I forgot the Password

B.} My "E" Mail account is crashed. Yeah, I mean to get a new "E' Mail account EVENTUALLY—but it won't be my account of record.

C.} I recently lost my Landline Phone due to impecuniousness.

I applied to reset my Password—making it quite plain who I am—and used my SISTER'S Cell-Phone Number. It reset FINE—Until. I found to my vast annoyance, that I had just reset HER Password to HER "U" Tube Account.

They claim that you can call "Hotmail" and get your "E" Mail account uncrashed—BUT

A.} I do not have a Phone;

And,

B.} I dislike talking on the phone almost to the point of mania—one reason that I gave hanging on to my Phone a rather low priority when things were tight financially.

I know that this isn't like a Bleeding-Edge Compute Problem—but if someone could help, I'd be most grateful.

THANKS!!!

Saxon Violence

On 12/10/2022 at 12:38 AM, SaxonViolence said:

Friends.

When I watch "U" Tube on "Safari" it keeps crashing. 

Somehow I got logged out of my Account on "Chrome."

A,} I forgot the Password

B.} My "E" Mail account is crashed. Yeah, I mean to get a new "E' Mail account EVENTUALLY—but it won't be my account of record.

C.} I recently lost my Landline Phone due to impecuniousness.

I applied to reset my Password—making it quite plain who I am—and used my SISTER'S Cell-Phone Number. It reset FINE—Until. I found to my vast annoyance, that I had just reset HER Password to HER "U" Tube Account.

They claim that you can call "Hotmail" and get your "E" Mail account uncrashed—BUT

A.} I do not have a Phone;

And,

B.} I dislike talking on the phone almost to the point of mania—one reason that I gave hanging on to my Phone a rather low priority when things were tight financially.

I know that this isn't like a Bleeding-Edge Compute Problem—but if someone could help, I'd be most grateful.

THANKS!!!

Saxon Violence

I think you will just have to call them; I don't really have another solution.