Science Forums

Creationism--Proof ?

questor

[rather than a better one, with fewer curbs on bad behavior.

the word science derives from the Latin word meaning ; to know. i am not playing

Science and theology are two streams/schools of perpendicularly aligned logic, reasoned out by mankind, to program his sustenance in different enviroments.

The movement you say proof; you are entering the domain of science. In the domain of theology and god there is only belief and there is no need to prove anything to anybody.

You believe or you don't??

When you say intelligent creation and proof ;you are looking at god from the age of reason and scienitific method and opens up cans full of worms.

Whether your creator was my creator??Who created the creator??If creator was created whether he would be a creator??What did creator create??Whether the viewpoint of human being is the standard vis-a-vis other wonderful creations of the creator???and so on...

• 3 weeks later...
The proof of christian creation is anal hair in human males. ...

Well, actually, this is a good post.

Some don't like it because it is non-traditional, I admit.

And some criticize it because the conclusion it purports to prove is not a common issue or concern in fundementalist or pentacostal circles.

But the logic, the LOGIC! --- is pure Pat Robertson! Perfect!!!! :eek2: