Science Forums

Pedagogy

Tolganay

Do you know how to use Google search engine?

I just used the search words "inclusive children" and came up with many answers to your question.

It is an important question because when a child is excluded from a group, or bullied, it can leave emotional scars that can last a lifetime.

This Link: 11 Ways of Teaching Kids to Be Inclusive of Others (verywellfamily.com)

Looks like a good one but there are several other good links to choose from.

Google is your friend!

• 5 months later...

In this forum some interesting methods for teaching children are introduced. I think you can take some exercises and adapt them to your work.  I am teaching English to foreign students and I am using a board game Once Upon a time with them to make stories for practicing tenses (mainly Present Perfect). Actually, any tense can be applied. Everyone gets some cards that have story elements and one card that has an ending. One narrator gets to start telling the story, trying to use the cards in their hand and lead the story to the ending they have. Other players can interrupt by placing down their own cards and continuing the story with different ideas instead. Children also like making miniatures for this game (even though they are not included in the game) using a 3d printer (you can read here about the materials). When the game is over we can present a child who has fewer mistakes or who has the most exciting story with a 3d printed toy. Here you can find the rules: https://www.boardgamecapital.com/once-upon-a-time-rules.htm