Science Forums

Is The Scienceforums.com For Sale?

Vmedvil2

I was wondering if this forums was for sale because I saw a message one time when I was trying to come to the scienceforums.com that this domain was for sale. Is it for sale? I would like to be notified if this website is for sale or is being shut down because I would like to duplicate all my important threads into a text file, I would hate to have to retype all these threads and lose all that time put into typing them.

Edited by VictorMedvil

19 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

That's not what you need to be worrying about right now. You can build lie on top of lie, but no matter how clever you think you are you eventually are going to have to face the music 🎵🎶

I don't know what you are talking about I have done nothing wrong, Mr. Tubes. I have a clean conscience  about the things I have done, can you say the same?

Edited by VictorMedvil

8 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

It's not what you've done it's what you haven't done. You have sat your whole life sitting on a chair, you have risked anything. It's not just what you do that's a sin, it's the context of what you do as it pertains to how you've lived your life.

Whatever Tubes, You don't even know me.

Edited by VictorMedvil

10 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Pff. You couldn't even rule your household. You couldn't even rule a household if all you had to do was look after a single older parent.

You are such a crazy piece of ****, why the mods have not banned you yet is beyond me.  You act like you know me, but you don't know anything that has been made infinitely clear by your posts on this forums.

Edited by VictorMedvil

On 9/8/2021 at 10:02 PM, VictorMedvil said:

I was wondering if this forums was for sale because I saw a message one time when I was trying to come to the scienceforums.com that this domain was for sale. Is it for sale? I would like to be notified if this website is for sale or is being shut down because I would like to duplicate all my important threads into a text file, I would hate to have to retype all these threads and lose all that time put into typing them.

Everything is for sale for the right price! But there is no "For Sale" sign out for this forum. Hopefully, it can be revived if we can attract the right kind of posters.