Jump to content
Science Forums

Is The Scienceforums.com For Sale?


VictorMedvil
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if this forums was for sale because I saw a message one time when I was trying to come to the scienceforums.com that this domain was for sale. Is it for sale? I would like to be notified if this website is for sale or is being shut down because I would like to duplicate all my important threads into a text file, I would hate to have to retype all these threads and lose all that time put into typing them.

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

I was wondering if this forums was for sale because I saw a message one time when I was trying to come to the scienceforums.com that this domain was for sale. Is it for sale? I would like to be notified if this website is for sale or is being shut down because I would like to duplicate all my important threads into a text file, I would hate to have to retype all these threads and lose all that time put into typing them.

That's not what you need to be worrying about right now. You can build lie on top of lie, but no matter how clever you think you are you eventually are going to have to face the music 🎵🎶

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

That's not what you need to be worrying about right now. You can build lie on top of lie, but no matter how clever you think you are you eventually are going to have to face the music 🎵🎶

I don't know what you are talking about I have done nothing wrong, Mr. Tubes. I have a clean conscience  about the things I have done, can you say the same?

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

I don't know what you are talking about I have done nothing wrong, Mr. Tubes. I have a clean conscience  about the things I have done, can you say the same?

It's not what you've done it's what you haven't done. You have sat your whole life sitting on a chair, you have risked anything. It's not just what you do that's a sin, it's the context of what you do as it pertains to how you've lived your life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

It's not what you've done it's what you haven't done. You have sat your whole life sitting on a chair, you have risked anything. It's not just what you do that's a sin, it's the context of what you do as it pertains to how you've lived your life.

Whatever Tubes, You don't even know me.

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

You'll get what's coming to you in the end. Good always defeats evil.

Sorry, what were you saying I was busy enslaving this planet so I can conquer the universe and beyond, did you say something?

 

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Pff. You couldn't even rule your household. You couldn't even rule a household if all you had to do was look after a single older parent.

You are such a crazy piece of ****, why the mods have not banned you yet is beyond me.  You act like you know me, but you don't know anything that has been made infinitely clear by your posts on this forums.

Edited by VictorMedvil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2021 at 7:45 PM, VictorMedvil said:

Sorry, what were you saying I was busy enslaving this planet so I can conquer the universe and beyond, did you say something?

 

Excerpt from Tales of War by King Lee --

 

In war there are moments for compassion and tender action. There are many moments for ruthless action. What is often called "ruthless", what may in many circumstances be only "clarity". Seeing what needs to be done and doing it.

 

 

 

Edited by JeffreysTubes8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2021 at 10:02 PM, VictorMedvil said:

I was wondering if this forums was for sale because I saw a message one time when I was trying to come to the scienceforums.com that this domain was for sale. Is it for sale? I would like to be notified if this website is for sale or is being shut down because I would like to duplicate all my important threads into a text file, I would hate to have to retype all these threads and lose all that time put into typing them.

Everything is for sale for the right price! But there is no "For Sale" sign out for this forum. Hopefully, it can be revived if we can attract the right kind of posters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...