Science Forums

Building A Quantum Computer Discuss

Originally I posted this thread on the physics forums as to not get crank responses as they are automatically filtered out on the physics forums but this is the discussion about how to build a Quantum Computer, link = https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/how-do-you-build-a-quantum-computer.1004553/

Feel free to join in this discussion on this forums too.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2021 at 12:17 AM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

You don't need a Jupiter Computer or a Matrioshka Brain to run a googol simulations of the BBT Source Matrix to find the states of the entangled particles in your ICT design for working quantum computers.

You can do it with a .33 miles spacecraft that spits out the planck hearts of micro black holes predominantly in front of it to achieve warp speed. Then you point it's fusion boosters diagonally upward (the resulting tumble will also produce artificial gravity via centrifugal force). Now the gravitons superluminal g waves will actually speed up the electronic signals in your computer in one direction while the electric signals will have virtually no velocity in the other direction due to time dilation, but as it tumbles the change in direction will pick up those frozen electric signals into the tachyonic computation.

This isn't the same as a normal quantum computer, but it can calculate your quantum states faster than a Jupiter Computer or a Matrioshka Brain and doesn't require the resources of an entire planet to build. Just stable fusion, eventually burning any element in a stable fusion reaction will turn it into a black hole once the excess energy buildup is redirected at the strange matter in the fusion caldron.

Dude, WTF you talking about? None of this means literally anything to me, just build it whatever it is you are talking about...

Edited by VictorMedvil

15 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Okay I need 6 fusion reactors, 4 football fields worth of lasers, billions of polarizing light filters and carbon nanotubes (the nanowires carbon tubes don't need to be perfect yet just need them for electronic micro-rotors), a room full of networked supercomputers and quantum computers (don't need a fridge room for the quantum computers just the circuitry which will be retrofitted later), an enormous facility that opens up into a runway when I build rooms, halls and corridors, around the fusion reactors and close everything together into a spaceship so it can take off diagonally. 

And a crew of about 8k.

I think you need to talk to someone a bit richer than me about that, I can give you the lint in my pocket, will that do?

Edited by VictorMedvil

33 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Okay imagine a computer aboard something like The Star Trek Enterprise that was made by a simulated reality so accurate, that it is designed to (in the very process of remaining coherent) get the files and records of every human being that ever lived (even in ancient Egypt) and ping it's crew when the probability that they will be attacked arises without any outside observation what-so-ever, as well as more basic stuff like the winning lottery numbers and the rise and fall of stocks.

Oh, see that makes sense why didn't you just say that initially?

3 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Because I was trying to describe how to make a classical computer faster, fast enough to make a quantum computer. I just now tried to explain it better.

Ya, but you have to make yourself understandable if you say something like "Dark Matter Circuits" Or something that comes up as a blank, I have never seen a "Dark Matter Circuit".

Edited by VictorMedvil

40 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

So when you select an archive file it doesn't just give you a wall of text, but an actual movie replaying segments of the actual person's life and actions from an angle in which there never existed any cameras. 

Here's another example of the fricken time cops

"A crime is about to be committed"

52 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Okay imagine a computer aboard something like The Star Trek Enterprise that was made by a simulated reality so accurate, that it is designed to (in the very process of remaining coherent) get the files and records of every human being that ever lived (even in ancient Egypt) and ping it's crew when the probability that they will be attacked arises without any outside observation what-so-ever, as well as more basic stuff like the winning lottery numbers and the rise and fall of stocks.

But Yes, now I agree with you with a sufficiently advanced computer you could input the laws of physics and simulate the universe at different times and places. That is kinda the idea behind Mind Uploading(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_uploading) too, to make a physically accurate simulation of the brain in a computer, why couldn't that be applied to larger volumes, there is no reason why it couldn't.

Edited by VictorMedvil

6 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

But mainly you'd want it first and foremost to target the gene responsible for aging.

I'd assume since it started in primordial aquatic multicellular life-forms it selected due to poor gut bacteria, causing the cells to copy incorrectly, otherwise you'd have jellyfish that can outlive stars. The reason why newer life-forms kept the mutation as an evolutionary advantage was that those younger primitive life-forms had enough brains to recognize that their parents had an expiration date, at least on an instinctual level as opposed to a conscientious level, more of a hormonal feeling arising from visual stimuli of the state of their parent generation than a thought on the implications mortality, even an ant-hive would be motivated to become more aggressive in competing against predators for food, resources and offspring.

It is just interesting that the genes wouldn't be selected that keep them in reproductive age longer and longer, logically I would think those would have been selected since the goal of evolution is to pass down your genetic structure. A creature that lives 1000 years as a reproductive adult can have many more children than a 90 year old with 30 years of reproductive cycle.

Edited by VictorMedvil

1 minute ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Those long-lived animals wouldn't have been as competitive. Have you ever seen Alien? The more aggressive life-forms are more lethal. You wouldn't be in so much of a hurry to challenge an alpha male if you had forever to do so.

That makes sense plus wouldn't there be more competition for food and other resources if you lived longer due to a larger population.

2 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Again, it's hormonal. It's not due to some profound notion and awareness of one's own mortality, although aging would have been so for hominoid species when becoming more ingenuitive.

Well I get it is a chemical process and not a conscious process of arising from intelligence of the brain for most species.

Edited by VictorMedvil

5 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I'm more interested to know what your thoughts are on this ingenuitive approach. And it's more on-topic.

You won't see this solution on any of Von Neumann or Freeman Dyson's ideas.

You have the same issue that I do in the respect with my Dark Energy warp drive(https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30754-warp-field-structure-and-warp-drive/), how are you going to concentrate and make your dark energy flow in a linear direction, dark energy effects every point of space equally it does not concentrate into certain areas higher than others. Gravitational waves are ripples in time-space they are not dark energy.

Edited by VictorMedvil

2 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

No it doesn't effect it equally, even with a pre-ftl computer and a random fling of dark energy the slipstream's gravity will inevitably favor one direction over the others so long as the mini black holes aren't made in the center of the product of the ship's area and volume.

Yes, you could make electrons "Ride" Gravitational waves, however those aren't dark energy they are in the negative curvature direction then back to zero curvature repeating.

Edited by VictorMedvil

1 minute ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

The only issue is you can't predict what direction you'll go in. So as long as you're far enough between stars systems when you do it you should be okay, because even with imperfect carbon nanotubes an x-structure support frame with an endo-exoskeleton infused along the titanium corridors you can take a pounding by ftl macro-particles.

I think that gravitational waves lose intensity the further away you are from the source, depending on the range of the "Ripple" from the source, wouldn't be very noticeable. They certainly at the ranges you are talking about be wouldn't be a high enough of a Negative curvature versus zero curvature displacement to do much.

4 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

Especially when you get into positive curvatures, because you're replacing timelines, that is not unlike the many worlds interpretation, only one is favored. So you get certainty in the uncertainty principal, you can find the hidden variable because only reality is picked. But yes you need a stronger computer than what we currently, probably stronger than a Jupiter Computer or a Matrioshka brain if you want to find the favored outcome of quantum states.

Well, what I am talking about is the cosmological constant has a + Sign and the Energy-Stress Tensor has a - Sign when you put them on the same side in General Relativity's equations which makes a positive and negative curvature when you take a Riemann curvature of them.

Edited by VictorMedvil

22 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

No that's direction of angular gravity, that's how you get the Lagrangian of Earth's orbit where they put satellites. Also important to know when the craft enters other earth orbits post-space age.

I understand that it yields how gravity effects movement however that also says that Dark Energy/Cosmological Constant put stress opposite the direction to energy-mass on objects being it is the opposite force as gravity from energy-mass. It's 1/dx^2 is opposite in value to energy-mass's 1/dx^2.

Edited by VictorMedvil

14 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

This is why they KNOW, know know, that the Technological Singularity will come. The term "Technological Singularity" originated with the Chronovisor. It really did.

It's more Classical than Cyborgs, Androids, or the more recent term "Mind Uploading" classical like how Beethoven or Mozart or Galileo would think of it.

Or the thinking man classical. Not this cyberpunk BS, "stoicism" is the word for the day.

Say you had a simulation, and you wanted to solve a math problem no one on this Earth has solved, somewhere in those vast parallel calculations of the simulation cosmic redundancy dictates other human histories arise in the number, where by random chance a person that never existed on this planet works on the VERY math problem and you can synergize with his approach and use examples of it to boost your own work on the problem.

This is what they mean when they say "artificial intelligence" this is it's true form, it is stoic artificial intelligence or sentient awareness not indigenous to their programming, just indigenous to the simulation they calculate autonomously. You locate these random examples in alternate human histories with a search running program that categorically locates the anomaly based on criteria, that's your cybernetic mind right there. It just pops up in the numbers and can be played in real D or as an animated rendition whatever floats your boat. You can even use video editing software to view it with a musical soundtrack playing in the background.

You can add your own creative license to real moments in real people's lives, and make movies, chop those moments into nonsequential order, make it look like an innocent committed murder and frame them with real video evidence. The possibilities of a Chronovisor to manipulate and deceive on mass scale is stupendous, and the only valid source of information would be the chronovisor itself!

This seems like a horrible invasion of privacy if you could just use a chronovisor and watch someone taking a shower in ancient Greece then post a website called "SexyAncientGreekGirls.com" featuring video collected from the chronovisor on your website of ancient hotties.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Just now, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I mean they could be interacting with our internet, media, and cinema and we wouldn't even know

I don't know, I don't want to think about it, If such a technology does exist I am sure we are all being watched constantly which makes me unhappy however I would do the same stuff with that technology.