Science Forums

Riddles

infamous

All I know about it is that it was rumored to have been the 13th child of a witch. It was born out in some shack in the woods in New Jersey. It killed it's mother and her mid-wife minutes after being born. It may have been born on the 6th day of the 6th month in '06... But I'm not sure... It supposedly has the legs of a goat and the torso of a human. It shrouded in satanistic lore as you can probably tell. I think it tore free of it's mother's womb, that's what triggered my response. But it also sounded like a vamp... Hence the Buffy comment :evil:.

Ripped from my mother's womb,

Beaten and burned,

I become a blood-thirsty slayer.

What am I?

tough one... working backwards - blood-thirsty slayer = something/someone that kills , beaten and burned = someone being tortured or something been forged , ripped from my mother's womb ? this is where i get lost

my mums says julius ceasar dont know why, i was more going with sword

tough one... working backwards - blood-thirsty slayer = something/someone that kills , beaten and burned = someone being tortured or something been forged , ripped from my mother's womb ? this is where i get lost

my mums says julius ceasar dont know why, i was more going with sword

Good thinking Jay-qu, but not the answer. This one is, as you say, a tough riddle to solve. I was hoping that a few more could weigh-in on this one before I disclose the answer. I'll give it a day or two more and then I'll reveal the answer if nobody gets it in the mean time.