Science Forums

Torsion and the Dirac Equation

If gravity is weak and truly couples to magnetism through the spin of a system, a type three civilization could send a very fast spinning, dense mass with a super dense iron core and send it on a trajectory to act like an electromagnetic pulse weapon to disrupt electromagnetic driven technology. Just an idea, not sure if it would work.

Edited by Dubbelosix

5 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

Does it have a force equation like the coulomb's law or newton's law of gravity, To make a weapon I need something that explains the parameters and what effects it. what is dU?

The force arises in the equations provided from the fourth wquation in the opening text of the OP, its a Lorentz force equation analogue. 

dU(r,t) is the derivative of a central potential. Because the torsion is a component with jnits of time, as a mechanism from a central potential, it is dependent on both time and the radius ie. (The notation explicitly stating (r,t))

Edited by Dubbelosix

1 minute ago, Dubbelosix said:

The force arises in the equations provided from the fourth wquation in the opening text of the OP, its a Lorentz force equation analogue. 

dU(r,t) is the derivative of a central potential. Because the torsion is a component with jnits of time, as a mechanism from a central potential, it is dependent on both time and the radius ie. (The notation explicitly stating (r,t))

So if i take a extremely cold object and spin it with a large mass then it creates energy then in this model? is T temperature?

Edited by VictorMedvil

3 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

So if i take a extremely cold object and spin it with a large mass then it creates energy then in this model? is T temperature?

Yes T is temperature,  but it would be best to have a hot iron core or the effect may not be, well, effective.

Edited by Dubbelosix

3 minutes ago, Dubbelosix said:

mind you, I did identify a centripedal force by plugging in the Hawking Unruh temperature, so you might solve a force from this as well.

e(B x v') = π  mc³/r ⋅ dU(r)/dr ⋅kT , so basically you want e(B x V') to be large for a large effect of the force if it is du/dr*kT , then colder would be better right?

Edited by VictorMedvil

Lets start with he preliminary fourth equation, for simplicity, be right back and I'll write something up. Then we can talk about the temperature equation.

Does the field permutate space and effect other objects with this effect, I guess does it have a field?

Maybe not, if gravity is not scale dependant, and only increases with mass, then magnetism would linearly increase its coupling with magnetism as an object not only becomes more massive, but more dense,

On the other hand, if gravity is scale dependant, then the smaller masses spinning g fast, couple stronger to magnetism as it travels through space, so there are two possible models, anyway, I'll continue with the question about force.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Its not a field, like electric force. So calling it a field is a bit premature without a better definition.

So the Tipler Donut which is rapidly spinning with a small radius and high mass would have a high amount of this, interesting.

Edited by VictorMedvil

6 minutes ago, Dubbelosix said:

Its not a field, like electric force. So calling it a field is a bit premature without a better definition.

Okay so I kinda understand the quantities that effect it, but I still don't understand from your equations how a "Hotter" object would have a stronger coupling with electromagnetism.

So the equation which clearly speaks of a force is

e(B x v) = 1/2mc² ⋅ 1/r ⋅ dU(r)/dr ⋅ Jv

Its a Lorentz analogue force, it does contain a charge, a fuller equation would involve an electric field E. This can be done, but only for later investigation. It is a force, with a coupling between a gravimagnetic and a gravitational force. The spin does not mean though, an object cannot move linearly, but if linear acceleration is not balanced properly, the spin would eventually make a hypothetical object move in a curved path. Eventually though, if the linear acceleration is stronger than that of spin unless being influenced by an external force, will lose its rotational kinetic momentum. To make a rotational energy, there is a simple relativistic formula and it takes the form of

E = Fvt

which is force, times the velocity, times the time. If the velocity is just rotational it is simply denoted a rotational velocity which would be propertional to a rotational frequency. This means a momentum would be

p = Fv

If the potential energy U is radius dependent, it means that dU(r)/dr is a central potential, meaning the equations of motion in this absolute case describes the motion of a system round some fixed point in space. To allow it to spin and move linearly, there needs to be an additive force, so

F(r) + F(l) + F(d)

Where F(r) is the rotational fprce, F(l) is the linear force of motion and if theboth these terms are equal, then there is a dampening force F(d).

7 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

Okay so I kinda understand the quantities that effect it, but I still don't understand from your equations how a "Hotter" object would have a stronger coupling with electromagnetism.

Well, think about the Earth, it has an effective magnetic "field" because it has a molten core. I cannot be absolutely sure, but I'd guess my life that is why it makes the Earth a special object in our solar system.

Edited by Dubbelosix

2 hours ago, Dubbelosix said:

Well, think about the Earth, it has an effective magnetic "field" because it has a molten core. I cannot be absolutely sure, but I'd guess my life that is why it makes the Eartg a special object in our solar system.

Oh, so you are describing something very basic, I didn't think about it like that, no what you are saying makes perfect sense. Yes, no these equations are 100% correct like a plasma flow. I thought you were always talking about something different that gravity had a sort of magnetism. Ya, heat ejects electrons, Right o, now this all makes perfect sense. Yes, plasma bombs do indeed make a electromagnetic pulse.

"Plasma weapon, a fictional type of raygun that fires a stream, bolt, pulse or toroid of plasma. Plasma torch, a device for generating a directed flow of plasma. Dense plasma focus, a type of plasma generating system originally developed as a fusion power device."

Edited by VictorMedvil

6 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

Oh, so you are describing something very basic, I didn't think about it like that, no what you are saying makes perfect sense. Yes, no these equations are 100% correct like a plasma flow. I thought you were always talking about something different that gravity had a sort of magnetism. Ya, heat ejects electrons, Right o now this all makes perfect sense. Yes, plasma bombs do indeed make a electromagnetic pulse.

Yes. It would not only eject electrons, but the spin as gravity couples with magnetism would cause local distortions in a non linear way as well.

Edited by Dubbelosix