Science Forums

is Bitcoin Mining now profitable?

• 2 months later...

I don't really understand Bitcoins at all, despite having read many sources about them.

Anyway, according to this source:

"Based the mining hardware inputs provided, 0.00067108 Bitcoin can be mined per day with a Bitcoin mining hashrate of 110.00 TH/s, a block reward of 6.25 BTC, and a Bitcoin difficulty of 20,608,845,737,768.00.

After deducting mining power costs and mining fees, the final daily Bitcoin mining profit is $35.04 Bitcoin to USD"

$35/day doesn't seem all that profitable to me, and when you take into consideration the amount of risk and volatility in price, it is not for everyone, and not for me. I am not making any investment advice here, but for me, physical gold coins are looking good because of the number of dollars that will be printed by the Biden administration.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello everyone! If you want to see the ranking of the best electronic payment systems, I recommend visiting https://pl.cryptonisation.com/przeglad-popularnych-systemow-platnosci-elektronicznych/projekt Cryptonisation. Here, the leading experts of the project talk about each platform separately, show its advantages and disadvantages, and much more. I'm sure you will love this design

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately, the need to email warm up IP addresses is mainly due to the vast number of bad actors who abuse the email medium to send recipients content and messages they have not consented to receive. As a result, inbox providers inherently (and necessarily) distrust unknown senders. For this reason, IP warming is a must for anyone who wants their messages to make it to the inbox.