Science Forums

The Educational System Was Designed To Keep Us Uneducated And Docile

Thoth101

In his 1905 dissertation for Columbia Teachers College, Elwood Cubberly—the future Dean of Education at Stanford—wrote that schools should be factories “in which raw products, children, are to be shaped and formed into finished products…manufactured like nails, and the specifications for manufacturing will come from government and industry.”

The next year, the Rockefeller Education Board—which funded the creation of numerous public schools—issued a statement which read in part:

In our dreams…people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present educational conventions [intellectual and character education] fade from our minds, and unhampered by tradition we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or men of science. We have not to raise up from among them authors, educators, poets or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians, nor lawyers, doctors, preachers, politicians, statesmen, of whom we have ample supply. The task we set before ourselves is very simple…we will organize children…and teach them to do in a perfect way the things their fathers and mothers are doing in an imperfect way.

https://resistancetraining.wordpress.com/2007/01/30/the-educational-system-was-designed-to-keep-us-uneducated-and-docile/

Intelligent citizens are difficult to govern. It’s just a fact. The more intelligent you are, the more likely you will know the issues and be aware when you are being fed a bunch of crap. Now ask yourself, how did education in America transform from a system that imparts knowledge to one that uses behavior modification techniques to influence the attitudes and beliefs of those passing through it? By systematically trying to create a nation that works instead of thinks, that’s how.

You see, the aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed a standard citizenry, to suppress dissent and originality. Public education does not encourage critical thinking nor does it foster imagination. It does not teach emotional intelligence. It does not encourage the pupils to work together to solve problems. It does not seek out and help nurture an individual’s innate skills and abilities. It just gives you tasks.

As Albert Einstein said, “Never confuse education with intelligence.” 

https://www.jetsetmag.com/exclusive/business/nation-workers-public-education-dummying-labor-force/

The Origins of Education and Mandatory Schooling
Prior to the late 1800’s, education was a private practice that took place in private institutions or through home schooling. That all changed in 1902 when John D. Rockefeller created the general education board in conjunction with Frederick T. Gates. Frederick T. Gates was a close friend, business and personal advisor to Rockefeller. The general education board was responsible for funding the American public school system, and provided over one hundred million dollars in 1902 while continuing their support beyond 1902. If we follow the money, the general education board was responsible for the creation of the American public school system. Does education not play a large role in manipulating the consciousness of human beings? By consciousness manipulation I mean trying to influence the way that the human being perceives the environment around them. In order to implement this system, teachers need to teach, and somebody needs to teach the teachers, and somebody needs to teach them too. It’s time we start questioning the real purpose of education and who exactly is putting human beings through this system, and for what purpose?
“I don’t want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers.” – John D Rockefeller

• 2 weeks later...

John D hit the nail on the head.  That is exactly the school system that I passed through.  And I fell for it.  Adults were perfect, knew everything and were never to be questioned.  It took me a long time to outgrow that and I'm not sure  I ever fully did.  When I started teaching, it was like pulling eye teeth to get those children to think for themselves, to argue and debate and put out their own thoughts on topics.  I fear I was a failure at the effort.  Almost none "got it".  Parents told them "teacher is always right".  Well, this teacher was not always right.  Nor were many of her fellow teachers. 

Please, someone, tell me it is better today.  Are children being allowed to think and speak for themselves - even if the adults disagree with them?   Are they being allowed to try out their own ideas for what they are worth?  I hope so.  Public schools were ?????   Are?????  Sometimes I wish I could sit in invisibly and observe.

• 5 months later...
The current educational system cannot quantified as bad or good. It has a single big problem: it is incomplete. The question is - why is it so? Well, it is so because it doesn't teach you about your individual mind structure and its functioning. The knowledge your are getting about the mind itself,  are very poor and abstract. You have to study at a University if you want know more about your mind, which is the most intimate "asset", you posses and you are using daily. It shouldn't be like this. In searching for to educate myself about mind, I came across a new concept - the concept of Mind Connectivity, that is about how to upgrade your individual mind structure to become able to see all the existing kinds of knowledge in a new transparent light. You can find more about mind connectivity here: https://mindconnectivity.com/
Edited by Ammyjane

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to admit this fact. Almost all over the world, educational systems aim to educate obedient citizens who will not ask too many questions. That is why it is so important that parents instill critical and creative thinking in their children.  In addition, it is worth carefully choosing a university for admission, as it determines prospects and future acquaintances. Many of my friends have enrolled in miami.asa.edu, and I supported their choice. We must take the matter of self-development seriously.

Edited by VasilybelFast

In the cathlic schools I attended, they tried to murder me..  In just one cathlic school they murdered three budding scientists I knew, one was my friend..  That serial killer told me I was his number four..  He once asked me "why would you be on a list of kids sister wants dead? If there was such a list.."  He was setting up science minded kids for fatal accidents for the nun, for rome...  How many cathlic schools did and do that..? How many school kids did cathlic schools murder...  How many native kids did they murder in Canada..?  Canada is discovering huge mass graves full of murdered native children...

School tried to erase our minds, then fill our heads up with crap..

Bush force inoculated America's innocent school kiddies with mind killer smallpox vaccination, thereby creating the millennial generation.. Smallpox vac erases neurons, essentially destroys the mind.. They don't have functional minds anymore.. Bush destroyed them like he destroyed the Towers to cover-up his insider trading...

These days school is merely extended daycare so the kiddies won't be home making babies, and burning their houses down while mummy and daddy are at work...  Today's mindless kiddies don't have the capacity to learn anything...  They are like mindless spiritless loveless little zombies...  Their brains and minds are their pocket communicators..  When they want to know what day it is, they look it up on their cellphones... Their heads are empty and non-functional, just basic five senses.. They Can't think... HecK! most of them don't even know they have feet till their feet ache..  They don't know how to change a lamp's expired light-bulb.. To them if it doesn't work it's broken, they toss it out... When batteries wear-out in things they toss the things out.. They don't know how to change batteries.. Some of them believe if they touch a battery they will be electrocuted... They can't figure how to clean things.. If it's dirdy, toss it out, is how I purchased a 4-carat diamond in a tarnished silver ring for 50 cents at a garage sale...  There are YouTube videos of them trying to put gas in electric cars..  There are videos of them at a coin car-wash using the sprayer to spray the vehicle's interior.. Thy don't have a clue that water is wet.. but they can use a cellphone... To many of them pizza pops, candy, chips, and pepsi are mainstay food, and video games are a way of life...

Some universities should run a research project on how many science minded kids were murdered while they attended cathlic schools...  The Cristian Inquisition never stopped, it merely went under cover..  It's the Jesuits, they are still murdering thinkers and scientists globally to prevent them from exposing Religion's scams and crimes against life and humanity...  Look at the jet liners and buses full of scientists that got bombed in the East in these past two decades..  Google surf how many scientists rome murdered..  That's organized corporate criminal cults defending their criminal scam...

cultsganized crimehttps://www.google.com/search?q=scientists+killed+by+church&ei=HVDiYuXvMPLEqtsPx7WvqAE&oq=rome+murdered+scientists&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYAjIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwAzIHCAAQRxCwA0oECEEYAEoECEYYAFAAWABg7TBoAXABeACAAQCIAQCSAQCYAQDIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2020 at 11:40 AM, Thoth101 said:

In his 1905 dissertation for Columbia Teachers College, Elwood Cubberly—the future Dean of Education at Stanford—wrote that schools should be factories “in which raw products, children, are to be shaped and formed into finished products…manufactured like nails, and the specifications for manufacturing will come from government and industry.”

The next year, the Rockefeller Education Board—which funded the creation of numerous public schools—issued a statement which read in part:

In our dreams…people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present educational conventions [intellectual and character education] fade from our minds, and unhampered by tradition we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or men of science. We have not to raise up from among them authors, educators, poets or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians, nor lawyers, doctors, preachers, politicians, statesmen, of whom we have ample supply. The task we set before ourselves is very simple…we will organize children…and teach them to do in a perfect way the things their fathers and mothers are doing in an imperfect way.

https://resistancetraining.wordpress.com/2007/01/30/the-educational-system-was-designed-to-keep-us-uneducated-and-docile/

Intelligent citizens are difficult to govern. It’s just a fact. The more intelligent you are, the more likely you will know the issues and be aware when you are being fed a bunch of crap. Now ask yourself, how did education in America transform from a system that imparts knowledge to one that uses behavior modification techniques to influence the attitudes and beliefs of those passing through it? By systematically trying to create a nation that works instead of thinks, that’s how.

You see, the aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed a standard citizenry, to suppress dissent and originality. Public education does not encourage critical thinking nor does it foster imagination. It does not teach emotional intelligence. It does not encourage the pupils to work together to solve problems. It does not seek out and help nurture an individual’s innate skills and abilities. It just gives you tasks.

As Albert Einstein said, “Never confuse education with intelligence.” 

https://www.jetsetmag.com/exclusive/business/nation-workers-public-education-dummying-labor-force/

The Origins of Education and Mandatory Schooling
Prior to the late 1800’s, education was a private practice that took place in private institutions or through home schooling. That all changed in 1902 when John D. Rockefeller created the general education board in conjunction with Frederick T. Gates. Frederick T. Gates was a close friend, business and personal advisor to Rockefeller. The general education board was responsible for funding the American public school system, and provided over one hundred million dollars in 1902 while continuing their support beyond 1902. If we follow the money, the general education board was responsible for the creation of the American public school system. Does education not play a large role in manipulating the consciousness of human beings? By consciousness manipulation I mean trying to influence the way that the human being perceives the environment around them. In order to implement this system, teachers need to teach, and somebody needs to teach the teachers, and somebody needs to teach them too. It’s time we start questioning the real purpose of education and who exactly is putting human beings through this system, and for what purpose?
“I don’t want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers.” – John D Rockefeller
http://corecougars.weebly.com/the-origins-of-education-and-mandatory-schooling.html

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I really didn't know about this before until I found your post. I would love to gather information from you this topic. Keep sharing useful information with us. I am so glad I found your post. I was actually searching for the https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper website and when I was searching for it online, I am glad I found your post. I love to gather information online which I don't know before.

Thanks for the info. I really didn't know about this before.

Edited by ConnieEly

• 1 year later...