Science Forums

Take the vaccines or lose your job

Thoth101

The Bill Gates medical police state is making its intentions clear

The New England Journal of Medicine is getting behind Bill Gate’s nefarious plan to claim ownership over every human being and force vaccinate them indefinitely. The totalitarian plan, released in the prestigious medical journal, reveals strategies to force covid-19 vaccine compliance onto individuals and families through manipulation, coercion, lost income and social ostracizing.

Clinical studies have already been conducted to determine the best way to force the population to comply with upcoming experimental RNA-modifying injections. This paper warns that “noncompliance should incur a penalty” which includes isolation and lost income. The paper calls for penalties to be “relatively substantial” including “employment suspension or stay-at-home orders.” The authors of the NEJM paper come from Yale, Stanford University and Indiana University — institutions that are financed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the mandatory vaccine zealots who are interested in population control and eugenics.

Bill Gates releases his game plan to weaken people into compliance

Event 201, hosted by Bill Gates in 2019, laid out the foundation to vaccinate 7 billion people on the planet using pandemic messaging. The upcoming vaccine technology is a new RNA and cell modifying platform that reprograms ribosomes of human cells to produce properties of virus spike proteins, augmenting experimental immune responses. Mandatory vaccination is not only overt control over people’s bodies and minds (human slavery), but the science itself is a form of physiological slavery, reprogramming human immune systems to be dependent on the perpetual use of RNA therapy injections and their experimental modifications of human cells.

Bill Gates and his eugenicist friends want human compliance, and that starts by weakening the population with threats to their livelihood, as seen in the totalitarian public health responses carried out in 2020. Healthy people are threatened with home arrest, isolation from their family and friends, oxygen reduction shaming through mandatory mask threats, among other abusive negative reinforcements that coerce compliance to a medical police state and a forced vaccination new-world-order. Human beings have been forced to believe they will get their freedom back as soon as a vaccine is available, and it’s this kind of coercion that is the antithesis of what freedom is really all about. (Related: Clinical trials reveal that more people might get symptoms and be hospitalized from Moderna’s mRNA covid-19 vaccine than from a theoretical infection.)

Employers will be threatened with shutdown and lawsuit until they force employees to get vaccinated

Because people have generally complied in 2020 with other useless medical edicts, the central vaccine planners acknowledge that voluntary measures will work at first. The paper remands that “six substantive criteria” must be met before the state can force people to vaccinate through punishment. Initially, people will let their guard down because the plan at first is to “encourage voluntary uptake…using means such as public education campaigns and free vaccination.”

For those who don’t initially comply, they will be blamed for future outbreaks of respiratory illness and future artificial outbreaks created by oversensitive, false positive PCR testing that continues to detect non-infectious viral debris that only perpetuates pandemic messaging. Once these dissenters are socially ostracized, they will comply. Others will ultimately be convinced to submit because it’s “for the good of all.” They won’t want to be labeled “anti-science” and be the outcast among their peers.

If these plans do not work, then employers will be threatened with putting the public health at risk if they do not force their employees, vendors and/or customers to submit to the vaccine protocol. Employers, afraid of being shut down or sued for not implementing the CDC rules, will ultimately push people into home arrest or termination from employment. This abusive coercion is already being carried out with social distancing and mask mandate protocols, which were intended to gauge human compliance before the vaccine was made available. This financial and livelihood pressure will ultimately force wide scale vaccine compliance, unless the people rebel and demand an end to medical tyranny.

Sources include:

RT.com

NEJM.org

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-07-take-the-vaccines-or-lose-your-job-bill-gates-medical-police-state.html

13 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

The Bill Gates medical police state is making its intentions clear

The New England Journal of Medicine is getting behind Bill Gate’s nefarious plan to claim ownership over every human being and force vaccinate them indefinitely. The totalitarian plan, released in the prestigious medical journal, reveals strategies to force covid-19 vaccine compliance onto individuals and families through manipulation, coercion, lost income and social ostracizing.

Clinical studies have already been conducted to determine the best way to force the population to comply with upcoming experimental RNA-modifying injections. This paper warns that “noncompliance should incur a penalty” which includes isolation and lost income. The paper calls for penalties to be “relatively substantial” including “employment suspension or stay-at-home orders.” The authors of the NEJM paper come from Yale, Stanford University and Indiana University — institutions that are financed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the mandatory vaccine zealots who are interested in population control and eugenics.

Bill Gates releases his game plan to weaken people into compliance

Event 201, hosted by Bill Gates in 2019, laid out the foundation to vaccinate 7 billion people on the planet using pandemic messaging. The upcoming vaccine technology is a new RNA and cell modifying platform that reprograms ribosomes of human cells to produce properties of virus spike proteins, augmenting experimental immune responses. Mandatory vaccination is not only overt control over people’s bodies and minds (human slavery), but the science itself is a form of physiological slavery, reprogramming human immune systems to be dependent on the perpetual use of RNA therapy injections and their experimental modifications of human cells.

Bill Gates and his eugenicist friends want human compliance, and that starts by weakening the population with threats to their livelihood, as seen in the totalitarian public health responses carried out in 2020. Healthy people are threatened with home arrest, isolation from their family and friends, oxygen reduction shaming through mandatory mask threats, among other abusive negative reinforcements that coerce compliance to a medical police state and a forced vaccination new-world-order. Human beings have been forced to believe they will get their freedom back as soon as a vaccine is available, and it’s this kind of coercion that is the antithesis of what freedom is really all about. (Related: Clinical trials reveal that more people might get symptoms and be hospitalized from Moderna’s mRNA covid-19 vaccine than from a theoretical infection.)

Employers will be threatened with shutdown and lawsuit until they force employees to get vaccinated

Because people have generally complied in 2020 with other useless medical edicts, the central vaccine planners acknowledge that voluntary measures will work at first. The paper remands that “six substantive criteria” must be met before the state can force people to vaccinate through punishment. Initially, people will let their guard down because the plan at first is to “encourage voluntary uptake…using means such as public education campaigns and free vaccination.”

For those who don’t initially comply, they will be blamed for future outbreaks of respiratory illness and future artificial outbreaks created by oversensitive, false positive PCR testing that continues to detect non-infectious viral debris that only perpetuates pandemic messaging. Once these dissenters are socially ostracized, they will comply. Others will ultimately be convinced to submit because it’s “for the good of all.” They won’t want to be labeled “anti-science” and be the outcast among their peers.

If these plans do not work, then employers will be threatened with putting the public health at risk if they do not force their employees, vendors and/or customers to submit to the vaccine protocol. Employers, afraid of being shut down or sued for not implementing the CDC rules, will ultimately push people into home arrest or termination from employment. This abusive coercion is already being carried out with social distancing and mask mandate protocols, which were intended to gauge human compliance before the vaccine was made available. This financial and livelihood pressure will ultimately force wide scale vaccine compliance, unless the people rebel and demand an end to medical tyranny.

Sources include:

RT.com

NEJM.org

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-07-take-the-vaccines-or-lose-your-job-bill-gates-medical-police-state.html

I went to the doctor today for my physical and got my 10 year Tetanus booster and yearly Flu Vaccine, now I am immune to both of them, I don't care what you say Thoth101 vaccines are a good thing and save lives.

Edited by VictorMedvil

8 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

I went to the doctor today for my physical and got my 10 year Tetanus booster and yearly Flu Vaccine, now I am immune to both of them, I don't care what you say Thoth101 vaccines are a good thing and save lives.

Speaking of the Flu vaccine there is a whole paper on that if you choose to look at it by Doctor Jim Meehan. It is your choice if you want to inform yourself or not or be a victim of big pharma. Also if we look deep down at the Germ Theory vaccines saving lives may not be true at all.

https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-09-28-the-flu-vaccine-is-bad-medicine/

Small excerpt from vast amount of information from the link: The Flu Vaccine is Bad Medicine

As a physician and former editor of the medical journal, Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, I know something about immunology, inflammation, and vaccines. For more than 15 years I’ve researched and analyzed the science and pseudoscience underlying the U.S. vaccine program. What I’ve found is that the science is irresponsibly poor. In fact, it appears to be intentionally contrived to deceive the public with vaccine industry funded weak and biased observational studies.

However, because the vaccine industry stakeholders are more powerful and wealthier than any other industry in the history of the world, they have been extremely successful at using deceptive marketing to promote inadequately tested, ineffective, and unsafe vaccines.

I also know the difference between real, honest, independent, transparent science, and the fake, dishonest, financially biased/bought-and-paid-for pseudoscience being pumped into medical journals by the pharmaceutical industry and their physician co-conspirators. Nowhere is the scientific fraud and betrayal of public trust more manifest than in the promotion of untested and unsafe vaccines like the flu vaccine.

Unlike many of my vaccine-administering-and-profiting-physician colleagues, I have no financial interests, biases, or delusions regarding vaccinations. Therefore, I have no motivation to misrepresent the facts, ignore or deny the risks, fail to fulfill the legal and ethical requirement of informed consent, fear-monger and bully patients into receiving a medical intervention from which I personally profit. Furthermore, unlike my indoctrinated colleagues that have never read beyond the sales brochures that accompany the delicious free lunches delivered by their charming and attractive pharmaceutical representatives, I don’t arrive at my conclusions and base my medical recommendations on industry sponsored pseudoscience. I actually work hard to find and analyze high-quality independent science. After having spent years analyzing the science of the flu vaccine, the only conclusion that I or any reasonable, open minded, free-thinking physician can come to is that the flu vaccine is bad medicine.

Unfortunately, the public is being heavily marketed poor science and egregious lies carefully contrived to mislead the public into believing that the flu vaccine is “the best defense against the flu,” is good medicine, and that this drivel is based on solid science. However, systematic reviews, like that from the Cochrane Collaboration, say that the flu vaccine scientific research is heavily influenced by industry. Yet, despite the best efforts of industry to mislead us into believing otherwise, the Cochrane meta-analysis of 90 plus research studies conclude that the flu vaccine is neither effective nor recommended. I agree with the Cochrane Collaboratives expert and unbiased conclusions. To the Cochrane conclusion, I add my own opinion: the flu vaccine is really bad medicine.

10 hours ago, montgomery said:

What a grand display of delusions from Thoth!

Does this mean he's slipped off the edge of the earth, regardless of our efforts to save him?

You do know the CIA pushed the flat earth theory out again to see how gullible people are and so anybody doing any kind of research against the mainstream narrative can be equated with a flat earther. It is the same thing they did with the term conspiracy theory so anybody researching anything can be labeled a fool with their slick term. But I know, you wouldn't know that Monty. CNN won't ever teach you that because they are part of the problem.

Vaccine injury and death is real. The government and media want you to believe that all vaccines are "safe and effective". The US supreme court has ruled that vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe" and therefore exempted manufacturers from liability in 1986. Since that time the overly aggressive, untested for safety CDC vaccine schedule has quadrupled. There are many important, decision making people that have many conflicts of interest and they make a lot of money from vaccines. Now, there are over 100 legislative bills in 36 states, removing your right to choose what is right for you and your kids. This is medical tyranny and it will not stand. Where there is risk, there must be choice. Please educate before you vaccinate.

13 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Vaccine injury and death is real. The government and media want you to believe that all vaccines are "safe and effective". The US supreme court has ruled that vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe" and therefore exempted manufacturers from liability in 1986. Since that time the overly aggressive, untested for safety CDC vaccine schedule has quadrupled. There are many important, decision making people that have many conflicts of interest and they make a lot of money from vaccines. Now, there are over 100 legislative bills in 36 states, removing your right to choose what is right for you and your kids. This is medical tyranny and it will not stand. Where there is risk, there must be choice. Please educate before you vaccinate.

A great video Thoth. The picture of the graveyard with hundreds and hundreds of crosses was what convinced me the most. And then the shot of the syringe with the crying baby in the background sealed it for your theory. After this I'll never doubt you on your anti-vaxxer theories again! If 'THEY' will kill the babies then 'THEY' will kill anybody!

On 10/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, montgomery said:

A great video Thoth. The picture of the graveyard with hundreds and hundreds of crosses was what convinced me the most. And then the shot of the syringe with the crying baby in the background sealed it for your theory. After this I'll never doubt you on your anti-vaxxer theories again! If 'THEY' will kill the babies then 'THEY' will kill anybody!

Apparently they killed your any way of thinking for yourself. It's not all about killing but also decaying your brain and penal gland enough where you don't even know you are being poisoned. You are the frog in boiling water. We as humans should be living a healthy life by now into the 100s but it won't happen because your being forced to die sooner and also so brain dead you can't even see you are being poisoned.😃Your just a rat in a cage Monty what it all boils down to. You make this known everyday with your thoughtless posts.