Science Forums

Self funding with debt money paying it back each year

Soulcreator0123

Self funding by borrowing = debt money payed back within an year.

Read this first because it explains how it works...
This is how it works but confuses People.
You miss understand. I'm borrowing that X billion dollars and still collecting the money. So I borrow $460 billion dollars but they the public are still paying 25% off that $460 billion dollars every 3 months...I'm in essence getting that money for free because the public is paying me 50% back in 6 months and I ether pay that loan back faster or invest the money making more money/interest.

So the public are going to have to pay that bill money ether way. This way I self fund it and pay 1.2% extra. So really I'm getting the money for free because after 3 months, im getting it as it comes in so I'm really paying 1.2% interest on the loan money "so after that year" everyone gets a final water bill off $75 dollars and never pay a water bill again "self funded" for life, and that $75 = 1.2% interest...Free.

So X billion means nothing. I borrow $460 billion dollars for 6% pa interest but make back 25% in 3 months, then 50% in 6 months that not only makes me money, it also pays back the debt at the start midway and end.... I'm pretty much getting the money for free to sell funds the budget for life and interest interest.

So after 1 year it's budget is all paid for and the public gets free water and now they save $15,000 each pa.... Almost.

So I have found an crazy best idea ever system that will make every country rich including the public 😉. 3 years time the public save $31,000 dollars from $1.4 tillion dollars and we are doing it for almost free.. Don't forget it's self funded for life by putting back in some of the Interest made to pay for an rise in budget cost every year or 37% rise every 10 years for life.
It's just not having that huge sum on me that prevents me from doing it, so we borrow it and do it that way.

This is how the world is saved.....self funding.

We simply borrow $450 billion every 1 year and pay it back every year. This way you would pay it back every 1 year, that sees the public save $15,000 extra in their wallets every year, we borrow $460 billion dollars.

Example. This is how we self fund it for life.
Ok self fund Adelaide water department for life will cost $11.5 billion dollars.
Adelaide has the most expensive water bills in the country "3* more then other states" so we hand it $11.5 billion dollars in a 100% safe 5% pa making interest fund, making $575 million every year.
Adelaide water company makes $320 million dollars profit pa, so we hand it $320 million dollars from $575 million dollars, and leave "every year" the extra/leftover $255 million in the interest fund making interest interest.
So now the water department can have a rise of 5% of $255 million dollars pa forever.....It's like $12 million dollar rise in profit and cost every year forever.....10 years time it can have an $130 million dollar increase every year.... Interest has saved up bring in more money = money to rise each year.

5 states = $60 billion dollars, saving the public $1,000 - $3,500 pa in water savings... poor use minimum wealthy use more and the rich even more. Average the saving evenly everyone saves $2,000 dollars pa so far for life.

Now we spend $20 billion dollars on 5 massive $4 billion dollars each coal power plants or 5 nuclear power plants. Now add cost of wages and coal pa to power it billions pa.. .same thing $80 billion dollars in the interest fund living off the internet interest for life.
We are talking about $100 billion dollars max to self fund free power to the public for life in an interest fund. PS power companies combined make $40 billion pa....that means in 3 years time it pays for it's self + at same time the public is paying taxes and for power unto years and years time "then" $50k savings pa minimum. Some will self fund faster then i others.
We will compisate each power company $1 billion dollars so $20 billion added. Really we buy the power plants off them for $3 billion dollars and expand $1 billion dollar extra on the power plant in each state that foundation is ready to expand by a huge amount at any time.....This way the $100 billion pays for nuclear fuel or coal and wages "+" has $30 billion in an interest fund making billions pa every pa ready to pay for price increase and expandeger of powerplants every 5 years.

The public now saves poorest minimum $3,000 - $10,000 pa from power bills.
Average it out to $8,000 each pa.

For $160 billion dollars we have saved the public $8,000 pa. ....a fair tax taxes the rich giving everyone an even % so like now all Income group's save $8k pa.

Now Australia hospitals would be 5* hospitals each state at $12 billion each hospital = $300 billion dollars to cut taxes by $4k+ pa each person, why self funding every states hospitals for life.

We are up 2 $460 billion dollars and have self funded for life water bills, power bills, hospitals saving the public on average $14,000 pa could be more seen as rich and wealthy spend much more on water and power.

So in 1 year the public will save $9k as power will take 2.3 years to payback debt why water and self funding hospital's will only take one year.... In English we keep borrowing about $460 billion dollars every year and self fund public cost and government departments.

It will add up that in 3 year time, the public would have saved at least $31,000 dollars...Keep borrowing $460 billion dollars every year repeating.

In English in 6 years time the public will save around $62,000 dollars. Just keep self funding every year and over the next 6 years, the federal government will bank $61,000 * 27 million people = mass trillions of dollars.

Once again. is is how it works but confuses People.
You miss understand. I'm borrowing that X billion dollars and still collecting the money. So I borrow $460 billion dollars but they the public are still paying 25% off that $460 billion dollars every 3 months...I'm in essence getting that money for free because the public is paying me 50% back in 6 months and I ether pay that loan back faster or invest the money making more money/interest.

So the public are going to have to pay that bill money ether way. This way I self fund it and pay 1.2% extra. So really I'm getting the money for free because after 3 months, im getting it as it comes in so I'm really paying 1.2% interest on the loan money "so after that year" everyone gets a final water bill off $75 dollars and never pay a water bill again "self funded" for life, and that $75 = 1.2% interest...Free.

So X billion means nothing. I borrow $460 billion dollars for 6% pa interest but make back 25% in 3 months, then 50% in 6 months that not only makes me money, it also pays back the debt at the start midway and end.... I'm pretty much getting the money for free to sell funds the budget for life and interest interest.

So after 1 year it's budget is all paid for and the public gets free water and now they save $15,000 each pa.... Almost.

So I have found an crazy best idea ever system that will make every country rich including the public 😉. 3 years time the public save $31,000 dollars from $460 billion dollars and we are doing it for free.. Don't forget it's self funded for life by putting back in some of the Interest made to pay for an rise in budget cost every year or 37% rise every 10 years for life.
It's just not having that huge sum on me that prevents me from doing it, so we borrow it and do it that way

Crunch the numbers guy's & girl's 100% is not delusional but the biggest idea in econemy and tax debt reform in history...go ahead.

I'm only basing this on 5% interest fund pa, and you can safely make much more then that in a safe interest fund....mass less billions needed "but saying that" you want to leave it at 4% so even in a disaster it's still self funded "+" prices drop in them kind of disasters.

After the government's do the above, they buy 1 big retail shopping centre because in AU Coles or Woolworths make their own local cheap as chips products, that if food prices tried to go up ...They wouldn't by much and the gov can self fund cheap brands also for pensions and people on gov payments. I'd say low income workers but they are going to save well over $50k pa....The government can do a rare 1 off tax to make trillions if need be.

Self funded for life no question asked.

That point when you know your that good/smart.

Edited by Soulcreator0123

• Soulcreator0123 changed the title to Self funding with debt money paying it back each year
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, you got a nice idea about using money loans. The truth is that for the government is not profitable to keep the people in an independent financial state. Every year they release new unfair taxing laws to gain money from people and keep them on the proper financial level. Most of the time, those mortgage contracts from banks are playing against the people. They didn't help to buy a house/car. To defend against bank actions, you better approach a professional service and keep the agreements with the bank on the lawful field.

Edited by OceanBreeze
removed spam link

• 1 year later...

I can see this thread is a little old, but it caught my eye, and I decided to chime in. That's quite an ambitious and creative idea you've got there! However, I tend to be quite cautious when it comes to financial matters. I'm somewhat skeptical of the relative profitability and reliability of such a loan option. I'm the type who prefers to thoroughly explore all my options and seek expert advice before committing to any loan obligations. For instance, I always seek for Mortgage Advice York to get professional guidance when it comes to financial decisions. They help me navigate through the various loan options available, ensuring that I choose the one that best aligns with my financial capabilities and goals.

Edited by lawrencepepe