Science Forums

Me

krwright311

So, this is me. I am almost at the age where I am not looking forward to....the dreaded 30 I decided that I should finally join the forum, because everytime, my g-friend comes to visit me or I to visit her, she is on here. And since we are pretty much in a common mindset, i thought that I would enjoy it too. My hubby is a Marine, just home from Iraq and I am superwoman. Or at least I try to think that I am...I am by myself 95 % of the time and I work FT, go to school FT (I just made the Dean's List) and I have 3 kids, 6, 4, and 4 months. They alone keep me busy. I also have the greatest dog in the world - Guiness, who is an adorable little boxer. I just changed my major from Psychology to Computer Network Management. Quite a switch, but I can always finish up the year that I had left in Psychology later. Other than that, I don't know what to say about me right now...My girl could probably describe me better.....LOL

Oh geez, another chick that thinks she wears an "S" on her shirt? What the heck is this world coming to?

Well, it's about darn time you joined. I was wondering how long it would take. :hihi:

ps- for anyone that's interested, this is the person who was holding on to that baby we were all anxiously awaiting back in March/April.

Welcome to our forums, chica!

(I was reading your intro out loud, and the hubby was thinking "that's sounds kinda like kelbel", then I got to the "greatest dog in the world, Guiness" and he just started laughing. good one, eh?)

Yes it was I that was holding onto that PITA (inside joke)....who is now a healthy whooping 26 inches and 14 lbs. Eats like a pig, but all in all, I think that he is a keeper.

If there a was a definition of 'chick who wears 'S' on her shirt, there would be a pic of me!!!

Oh and if I didn't have enough, I just volunteered to be a Brownie Troop Leader for Meg.... Maybe the S stands for 'sucker' JUST KIDDING!!! Just didn't think that I had enough to do....:hihi:

:)

N ever

A gain

V olunteer

Y ourself

I guess not, I did it in DC and I am doing it here....just can't say no...it's that peppy zippy cheerleader in me that says "Go Team!!!". Heck, I am sure if they got a hold of me earlier, I'd be coaching soccer, a homeroom volunteer and who knows what else??? I am lucky I got out while I did....What I need after this week is a :hihi: preferably with that pineapple rum.....Maybe, my instinct to voluteer once again stems from the brainwashing of being a Marine spouse....too much military involvement.....:evil:

tell The Man I said welcome home. Oh, and I will look at the computer this weekend.

I will pass it on to Big D...the computer would be great...got time to help me build 2 by Sunday...figuratively speaking...I am only on the processors right now and I think that I am going with the Intel Pentium D Processor 830...any word on that one???? :evil: See I need the :hihi:

The one that falls down must be you ... I know I can hang specially with the rum ... I have never never been fireman carried home before or anything!!!!! :evil:

I have to get to bed --- I have to work -- and I haven't gotten a lick of school work done to boot.

(Big D hates it when I say that ---'to boot') PA Dutch thing I guess.

k - the best place to post computer questions is in the Computers and Technology forum. There are a number of people there with more time (and experience with hardware) than me that love to answer questions like this. I genuinely know nothing about the Pentium D.

Sorry.