Science Forums

Hi from 3005...

machbreaker_73

well I'll be here like a week if I'm not caught. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me. I'm at one of your public utilitie stations. Its very mediocre but is close to the ones where I'm from. Right now I'm in texas, usa but I live in arkansas in my own time. I just wanted to mess around a bit with the time I am allowed since what I'm doing is strictly forbidden. It is the same as I guess stealign a car or what not. I'm often given access to high levels of the space base where I live currently. My father is a high level commander and thats the only reason why. Anyways I'm in my twenties was born on dec 30 th 2980 and I'm 5'7, 155 for all you ladies out there...teh heh. I'm a damned rebel and I love it. eventually it will get me killed. but I want to see what good I can do in this year that a lot of you are not able to do. anyways have fun and thanks for any replies.

machbreaker_73

I'm a damned rebel and I love it. eventually it will get me killed. anyways have fun and thanks for any replies.

machbreaker_73

I thought I had better welcome you to Hypography before you meet your end machbreaker_73, I'm also a reb and I love it also. Enjoy the forums and contribute a few ideas..................good to have you onboard..............infamous

well we don't have motor vehicles. every has their own craft. as for the moon no idea. I hated school. And I did not know football was so damn aggressive. I've been playing like 2 days and I can hardly move my body now. My *** legs and thighs weigh a ton and are so sore-its like they are broken. All we do in our time is play full emersion games. football will definately lend me some tips to give to some developers...