Science Forums

Doppler Effect Of Gravitational Field

TonyYuan2020

Okay next forums go to the http://www.sciforums.com/ and post there.

OK, let me try again. :beer:

This time I published a post very carefully. I hope they can respect me as a learner. :zip:

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/a-story-about-special-relativity-who-can-explain-it%EF%BC%9F.162954/

Edited by TonyYuan2020

OK, let me try again. :beer:

This time I published a post very carefully. I hope they can respect me as a learner. :zip:

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/a-story-about-special-relativity-who-can-explain-it%EF%BC%9F.162954/

Janus 58, who has given you a thorough reply on that forum, is a professional astronomer. He will know what he is talking about, so his reply will be worth considering carefully. 

Janus 58, who has given you a thorough reply on that forum, is a professional astronomer. He will know what he is talking about, so his reply will be worth considering carefully. 

OK, I see. I can't reply to him until tomorrow morning. It's late night here. Good night. Thank you very much for the reminder.

I'm back.

Yes, I have thought about his reply in the morning. There are some logical errors in his reply, and I will ask him to give further answers.

This story has become more interesting.

Who can tell me, at present, what is the highest accuracy of the speed of light?

I've been designing a system these days that uses it to get the speed of light to an accuracy of 0.01 meters, or even higher. It may take me a few weeks to finish debugging this system.When I finish the final verification, I will publish the data.

The data I found is:

(299792500 ± 100) m / S 

299792458.458     m / S

299792458            m / S

Okay next forums go to the http://www.sciforums.com/ and post there.

My friend, you can see our discussion on sciforums. Special relativity is still very fragile there. I ended the discussion with three questions. They began to accept my article. Should we seriously think about it? Is special relativity really right?

I want to focus on the measurement of the speed of light. I want to challenge the accuracy of the speed of light to 0.00001 m / s. If I succeed, will it be a successful design?

I would be very honored if I could win your support.
Edited by TonyYuan2020

My friend, you can see our discussion on sciforums. Special relativity is still very fragile there. I ended the discussion with three questions. They began to accept my article. Should we seriously think about it? Is special relativity really right?

I want to focus on the measurement of the speed of light. I want to challenge the accuracy of the speed of light to 0.00001 m / s. If I succeed, will it be a successful design?

I would be very honored if I could win your support.

No they did not "begin to accept your article". Halc was polite enough to read it and point out some mistakes, that's all.  

He even signed off with the following: "Just a little constructive criticism to make a paper slightly less confusing, albeit still wrong"

Edited by exchemist

No they did not "begin to accept your article". Halc was polite enough to read it and point out some mistakes, that's all.  

He even signed off with the following: "Just a little constructive criticism to make a paper slightly less confusing, albeit still wrong"

I've given three very simple scenarios that they can't solve with special relativity, and I think that's enough.

My article has been reviewed by several college students (they have all won the National Physics Olympic Competition Award), and they think it is right from the perspective of classical physics.

I also hope that they can point out where the writing is wrong, and I will reply one by one.

It's not simple. Generally speaking, the article is wrong. If they don't understand it, they say it's wrong. It's irresponsible words.

Edited by TonyYuan2020

I've given three very simple scenarios that they can't solve with special relativity, and I think that's enough.

I don't know what your talking about you are obviously delusional, I solved it then they solved it using special relativity(http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36528-questions-to-special-relativity and http://www.sciforums.com/threads/a-story-about-special-relativity-who-can-explain-it%EF%BC%9F.162954/).

Edited by VictorMedvil

First, who is "they"? Janus has not yet responded. He is a busy man and has other things to do than converse with internet cranks. 

Second, Halc has told you your paper is wrong.

Third, even if you pose a problem that people find difficulty solving with SR, that does not make SR wrong, let alone make Newtonian mechanics right. You may get a solution out of classical mechanics, but it is highly likely to be wrong, seeing as it gives the wrong answer in simpler scenarios. 

You have a choice here. You can either make an effort to listen to knowledgeable people and learn to understand SR, which currently you do not, apparently. Or you can hastily dismiss the advice you are getting, claim victory and carry on as if nobody had ever responded to you. It is entirely up to you. 

Edited by exchemist

First, who is "they"? Janus has not yet responded. He is a busy man and has other things to do than converse with internet cranks. 

Second, Halc has told you your paper is wrong.

Third, even if you pose a problem that people find difficulty solving with SR, that does not make SR wrong, let alone make Newtonian mechanics right. You may get a solution out of classical mechanics, but it is highly likely to be wrong, seeing as it gives the wrong answer in simpler scenarios. 

You have a choice here. You can either make an effort to listen to knowledgeable people and learn to understand SR, which currently you do not, apparently. Or you can hastily dismiss the advice you are getting, claim victory and carry on as if nobody had ever responded to you. It is entirely up to you. 

I don't judge a thing in general as right or wrong. I will analyze and ask questions one by one, waiting for the other party to answer.
OK, let's continue to discuss it in depth. I hope our discussion is comprehensive and logical.

I'll wait for Janus to respond.
Edited by TonyYuan2020

I don't know what your talking about you are obviously delusional, I solved it then they solved it using special relativity(http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36528-questions-to-special-relativity and http://www.sciforums.com/threads/a-story-about-special-relativity-who-can-explain-it%EF%BC%9F.162954/).

First scene:

<--A----------------------------------Earth---------------------------------------B--->

-0.9C............................................................................................................0.9C

Please answer the relative speed between A and B .

Second scene:

Earth---------------------------------------A--->

----------------------------------------------B--->

.............................................................0.9C

Third scene:

.|....................................................0.9C

.|

.|

.|

.|

\/ B 0.9C

First scene:

<--A----------------------------------Earth---------------------------------------B--->

-0.9C............................................................................................................0.9C

Second scene:

----------------------------------------------B--->

.............................................................0.9C

Third scene:

.|....................................................0.9C

.|

.|

.|

.|

\/ B 0.9C

You are following the same path as ralfcis, ralfcis already asked this question in (http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35098-relativity-and-simple-algebra/). The answer is your add the gamma's to find the speed or use the equation r= x+ y+ z2

1) A and B are traveling at γaγ or it's around like .995C

2) They are again traveling γa * γb or like 0C

3) They are traveling at γfγx2 + γy2   or ‭.994C

Edited by VictorMedvil