Science Forums

Anti-Christ's Clone,jesus

Vmedvil2

The concept behind this thread is speculation about how Christ(Jesus) came to exist back in the past in the roman times. To start this theory Basically, the bible speaks about a person named the "Anti Christ" which is a man a concentrated evil, this person is supposed to be a evil dictator of the earth at some time in the future according to futurist Christians(Not to be confused with Trans-humanists). The theory is around the fact that Mary, Jesus's Mother, was a virgin at the birth of Jesus, Now the question is how this woman became pregnant and the Anti-Christ. Now in the future there will be a leader of this planet that is much like Hitler according to revelations named "Anti-Christ" which is supposed to come before the return of Jesus to be defeated by Jesus. Now here comes to weird part of this If Jesus or "Christ" existed in the past as the perfect example of a perfect human and was born via a virgin is it possible that Jesus is the Anti-Christ's clone sent backward in time as a egg then forward in time  to defeat himself? There is a scientific process called Cloning which is commonly known about is it possible that "Christ" is the "Anti-Christ"'s Clone sent to the past by God to defeat the "Anti-Christ" because see technically if God used some sort of in vitro fertilization this entire part of the bible story would make sense. Furthermore, Was Christ and the Anti-Christ just a way that God could take power over this civilization in the future according the revelations? Thirdly, I find it strange that the same term is used for Anti-Christ and Christ the term "Christ" is used for both could this mean that they are from the same DNA, which would also explain how Christ did the miracles he did could he have been altered by future technology before being implanted as a egg into the Virgin Mary? This could have created a Self fulfilling prophecy paradox in which God sent the "Anti-Christ" as "Christ" back to teach and tell about God's victory over the Earth then causes the very events to happen that allow God to conquer the Earth in the future, which could it be the very reason that Jesus exists is so God can conquer earth at some point in the future as the people of the Earth are paradoxed into having "God" and "Christ" as our eternal ruler after these events? Consider how much as "Christ" shaped the events of this world and how would this world be different without Christianity has someone pulled the wool over this species's eyes without us even knowing it by telling this story and cloning the "Dark Emperor Anti-Christ" then sending him to the roman times to parade around as a Savior with futuristic technology being shown to be magic?

Cloning-is-Cloning-1.png

233986-p.jpg

End-World-Cal.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Many ancient societies used myths and legends to describe what they saw occurring in the sky at night and even the ancient Romans gave the planets the names of their major 'gods'. Comets and meteorites also have a strong link with many ancient cultures as 'harbingers of doom' or even 'messengers from the heavens'.

In Ireland Saint Patrick was supposed to have 'bathed the country in his light' before he 'died' so it is not surprising that the only commercially mineable deposit of gold in Ireland (mining lease application was rejected 20 years ago) exists under Croagh Patrick (Mount St Patrick).

The only text on the Book of Kells Monogram page is "XPI b generatio".

pl09.jpg

Moving closer to our own time we can read in Bewoulf that dragons circle their hoard 3 times before they come into land so it is not surprising when you read how 'Dragon Mining' gained environmental approval recently (Finland, 2006) as they would not disturb the flying squirrels because stage 1 was open cut and they were just going to drive in with trucks and loaders and pick up the gold off the ground.

If a similar object was observed on the same path by ancient people, but came from the opposite direction, it would not be unusual practice to name the object as 'anti' whatever was on the same path originally.

Edited by LaurieAG

• 4 months later...

Well for one it is impossible for a virgin to have a male. It could only be a female if she was a virgin. It has to do with x and y chromosomes. It is true people believing in these stories could make it happen. Like a self fulfilling prophecy. And many who believe these stories to be the absolute truth want it to happen. What should be noted though is The entity known as Jesus was put together from a variety of information.

Under Constantine, the concept of the Catholic or Universal religion, the official Roman religion was a composite of various religious writings which were brought together to form that which is known as the Christian religion. Many of the writings were assembled from various sources, and brought into, and comprised those books of the Bible. The New Testament is assembled from patterns related to stories taken from earlier sources, such as Zoroastrian, Mithrain, Krishna, Buddhism, and Egyptian, and others. There was also an entity by the name of Apollonius of Tyana which influenced the story of Jesus as another example.

Edited by Thoth101

The other significant point is. There is no historical evidence that Jesus ever existed. The Jews have no record of said person. Roman historians wrote nothing about said king of the Jews. He is likely just another fabrication, invented around 322AD ish by Emperor Constantine in a failing Roman empire. Rome had many different religions so it would have been logical to try and make a universal religion, to try and bring the different religious groups together. What better for information gathering than the confessional, it would have worked just like the internet today.

Was Thoth the first Egyptian god/deity ? On the subject of Jesus birth was it not Horus he was partly modeled on, who himself was modeled on the sun. I think time travel might have been involved because his mother was also his wife, who might have been a virgin? very confusing. 

Great points! Yes! As far as I can see the Jesus story is based on many entities. One of the suspects of writing the New Testament was the Piso Family a family of Aristocrats in Rome. So I think it can be said that the Bible Jesus didn't exist. What it really comes down to is people are worshipping an entity that can be classified as a comic book hero such as superman. But to each their own and it is sad most people don't research what they base their whole belief system off.

Well in Egypt their were about 1500 deities. Thoth was the god of learning and the moon. As the ibis headed god of wisdom and patron of scribes, Thoth invented writing and brought knowledge to the humans as the story says. His curved beak represented the Crescent moon. Ra was the most important sun god in Egypt. Then you had Geb,Nut,Isis, Osiris,Ptah then Thoth and after that Horus and on and on. Well in the Jesus story and the resurrection it was Osiris who was resurrected. So that could be where the part of the resurrection story comes from.

Horus became king on Earth as they said Jesus is king. Egypt did have some influence on Christianity. I am not sure Egyptians themselves created all these deities and could have even passed on from other civilizations and maybe even Atlantis. In some circles Thoth is Thoth the Atlantian. Maybe some of these deities even existed and were aliens. It would sure be nice to time travel and go back and see. It is all very interesting for sure. I have a link to the Book of Thoth. I will see if I can find it and post it on here if I get time. A lot of it is based on the movement of the stars and sun. Such as RA was the sun and Set was the dark. As you have Sun Set. The battle between light and darkness.

I am a bit rusty on Egyptian mythology, but the idea of virgin births has existed for a lonnnnnnng time. The concept behind the virgin birth, is that it gives a claimant the right to be considered a God, for example in Hinduism Vishnu entered the womb of Devaki and gave birth to Krishna.

Even some Roman emperors claimed to be as a result of virgin births, ie god entered the womb of their mothers and out they popped. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births as gods.

Ra The sun god as an ET theory, that might explain some of the Egyptian antiquities. I remember seeing what looked like an Obsydian glass carving of the Zodiac in the ceiling at Dendera, it is apparently not known how they made it. But I guess if you have a lot of unpaid labor to scratch and polish a piece of carved glass you might get something that looked remotely like what I saw. Ah there is a wiki page on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_zodiac I remember the carving as being black, perhaps it wasnt very well lit.

Back to the OP virgin births, the mother would presumably have to have at least entered pubity. According to the official catholic church web site the virgin mary was 12 when she gave birth. Assuming that a god/ET/advanced civilazation was to artifially inseminate a young girl, who might have just entered pubity, we could get a male child. Any other kind of virgin Birth would result in a female, due to a lack of the correct chromosones. 

Amusing thought perhaps there is know record of Jesus because he was a she, and the historians are looking for a male. :)

Yes you are right and I totally agree with your findings of the virgin birth. It is pretty interesting to read the Hindu concepts also and books like the Vedas and the Mahabharata . And for sure Christianity has used some Hindu concepts. I am sure parts of Krishna were used for the creation of the character of Jesus. Very interesting indeed that Roman emperors also claimed that. I really appreciate the link on that. I guess the science wasn't so good back in those days that only a female could come from a virgin birth. :lol:

Well I do enjoy watching ancient aliens a lot and they sure do put forth things to think about on that subject. I also did read many books on that subject before the show came out. I am not sure we will ever know for sure but it is surly something to think about. I try to keep an open mind on these things and just understand I really don't know for sure. I like to go with what makes the most sense though.

Yes if they did artificially inseminate the female then for sure they could get a male. That is definitely something to consider. I really like your thinking on the matter. Although it makes me think to if they were to artificially inseminate a girl how would they even know if it would turn out a boy or girl. And how would they know this entity would be enlightened. Unless they were also able to put the soul into the child also.

I think if you were to look at Isis the was a female god. I guess anything is possible. Great points! I would have given you a like but apparently there is a quota for giving to many likes.lol!

Edited by Thoth101

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

You don't have to worry so much about the origin of Jesus Christ, just accept the fact that he is. Read the Bible, go to church and feel that holy atmosphere and connection with him. I understand that it is difficult to believe in my words, but I recently began to believe in God and realized that I want to connect my life with him. And all because my friend, who is a very religious person, called me to a church called First Church Love. At first I was skeptical, but then I felt the atmosphere of kindness and positivity in that church while I was there.

Edited by Snowbybyk

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 7:38 AM, Snowbybyk said:

You don't have to worry so much about the origin of Jesus Christ, just accept the fact that he is. Read the Bible, go to church and feel that holy atmosphere and connection with him. I understand that it is difficult to believe in my words, but I recently began to believe in God and realized that I want to connect my life with him. And all because my friend, who is a very religious person, called me to a church called First Church Love. At first I was skeptical, but then I felt the atmosphere of kindness and positivity in that church while I was there.

On Jesus dying for Christians from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

4 hours ago, Gnostic said:

On Jesus dying for Christians from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

I think that God is a monster for sending Jesus to die on a cross... Personally, I think it is one of the most monsterous acts in the bible as Jesus was a good man that should have defeated the Roman Empire like Moses defeated the Egyptians in the old testement. What sort of message is it to humanity that a good person died on a cross rather than defeat his oppressors which were evil being the Roman Empire? Not a good one I think.

Edited by Vmedvil

On 1/28/2023 at 3:52 PM, Vmedvil said:

What sort of message is it to humanity that a good person died on a cross

Good is relative.

Jesus of the Armageddon belief is not good.

Christians do not care that they are abdicating their responsibilities.

They do what they would not dare teach. Hypocrites, perhaps.

Regards

DL