Science Forums

Hi, i am new, adivice? talk to me.......

sergey500

Be friendly. Be courteous (don’t flame). Be uninhibited. Be selfless. Promote good science. Have fun!

If you’ve not used a board that uses the same engine as Science Forums (vbadvanced), read the FAQs and play with its features ‘til you feel comfortable.

Welcome!

Yeah, like Craig said! Welcome. Keep it simple and short. A lot of people here speak English as a second language, so simple and direct is better for everyone. Keep on topic and support your arguments with evidence. We like to have fun here though, so don't be all serious all the time!

Enjoy!

Buffy

Ditto to the above, and most importantly: stick around! I've seen so many interesting members drift off, and it's sad because I miss their contributions. And what's even sadder is that they are missing out on the most interesting forum there is.

So welcome aboard - we hope to have you around for a long time!

yea ok...Hi, i am new...and you figured that out by now. Help, fill me in.
Welcome to Hypography sergey500. As a few others have already suggested you should first go to the FAQ page and read our forum rules. These guidelines will help you avoid future problems and give you a basic understanding of proper decorum. Enjoy your time here, hope you find the answers to all your scientific questions....................infamous

A very helpful thing is the PM or Private Messaging system we have here:

Click on a username, ex. GAHD, and a drop-down menue should appear on most browsers. Inside you will find things you can do relating to that user, such as "send a private message to GAHD". If you're having troubles, feel free to contact any of our moderators and they'll be glad to help.

If you're looking for interesting reading material I'd suggest the physics and mathematics forum, or any of our news sections.