Science Forums

New Equivalence Principles?

Hey shustaire, the latex sign for approximation is \approx just for future reference will save you having to mention it to save you time.

And as promised:

https://entropytemperature.quora.com/A-Few-Notable-Mentions-of-Contributors

I only do this because I am a great believer in archiving a true history, especially on a blog intended to do this kind of stuff, which is why I like to include references to everything that requires it.

It was a honor to contribute to your theorems as you did mine, all things are equal and opposite it seems in nature and in discovery of it. 

Hey shustaire, the latex sign for approximation is \approx just for future reference will save you having to mention it to save you time.

And as promised:

https://entropytemperature.quora.com/A-Few-Notable-Mentions-of-Contributors

I only do this because I am a great believer in archiving a true history, especially on a blog intended to do this kind of stuff, which is why I like to include references to everything that requires it.

Thanks for the accolade and yes that does save time I knew that but was too early in the am

I do have to pickle you though... a black hole temperature, really is a true temperature emission. A black hole does not absorb all the light, remember that one, because it led Hawking to state, ''well actually, black holes are not really black''.... plus, there is no other temperature gradient other than through the Hawking process.

Just a nit pick.

I do have to pickle you though... a black hole temperature, really is a true temperature emission. A black hole does not absorb all the light, remember that one, because it led Hawking to state, ''well actually, black holes are not really black''.... plus, there is no other temperature gradient other than through the Hawking process.

Just a nit pick.

Then put your temperature equivalent to the amount of hawking radiation emission or you could simply find a BH with a Relativistic jet and count the temperature as the number of particles a BH would contain versus the energy release of the jet, then reverse solve for the temperature from the jet energy release or temperature.

Edited by VictorMedvil

This is getting old

You are entitled to your opinion, just stop hijacking peoples threads with your own pet theories. No one bothers you, but you seem to want to bother everyone else. I really think the mods have been highly magnanimous with you, you are allowed to post endless posts in your own thread but when you start invading other peoples posts, you are becoming an annoyance, and I guess, not just to me. 

Then put your temperature equivalent to the amount of hawking radiation emission.

it's easier said than done... I also want to apply uncertainty approximations to those calculations, so will take a few weeks, at least one week to think in my head how to do it properly. But yeah, in time, and it will translate to the evaporation time as well for the critical phase transition.

It's one thing to compare to a nobody like Moronium 006, strike 1! Strike 2!!! no mention of me, instead of hacks like Shustaire & fakes like victor

That's what I am trying to avoid, I was far more harsh with Moronium, so do me a favor.... stop going down an actual worse path. If you want to talk about Moronium, he did at least have the manners not to invade other peoples threads with his equally moronic ideas. He who is sinless may cast the first stone and I am sorry, you are in the back of the line right now. Change your ways and maybe things will change.

It's one thing to compare to a nobody like Moronium 006, strike 1! Strike 2!!! no mention of me, instead of hacks like Shustaire & fakes like victor

I want to say, I take that with great offense, How am I fake my equations work and were approved on a much more strict forum than this one by almost the entire forum, secondly, I am not even a physicist and still can do this. I will tell you that my projects are much more real than math, I actually build this stuff in real life so please just stop poly.

Remember to never piss off the biochemist of the group poly, I can make things that will make you glow in the dark.

How little you know about the truth of the matter poly.......

https://www.wnanorobotics.com/shop

Do you want to glow in the dark like a cat poly?, test me.

glow-cat-007.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Now to actually peer into the cosmic events with varying, in which the past can be visited, reality arithmetically simulated, & the future accurately predicted (the universe can be summed up by numbers, all things that can happen do happen) I need to learn the languages that Isaac Newton invented to code into the diabatic quantum annealing magnet to crunch these cosmic numbers.

There was very little there that made sense... I think, if you want to talk in private that's fine. But as far as it goes here I won't say any more, because I really don't want to hurt your feelings. You seem younger than me, and hurting peoples feelings is never my intention.

Edited by Dubbelosix