Science Forums

New Theoretical Considerations For The Black Hole System

I couldn't locate his full article but here is a link covering notes from it.

http://blogs.umass.edu/grqft/files/2015/01/Unruh-black-hole-evaporation.pdf

also pertinent

https://arxiv.org/abs/0710.5373

I know your not model building per se, however it also helps me recall numerous pertinent details that went into the thermodynamics. I find the second link a good supplement to understand the first better.

I assume you used Naturals units throughout ?

[math]c=\hbar=G=k=1[/math]

I used planck units for this equation shustaire.

Expressions-and-values-of-a-few-Planck-u

planck-units.gif

Edited by VictorMedvil

The dimension column is the natural unit column very convenient anyways if I'm reading Unruh's paper correct a absolute zero with temperature involving effective number of particle species, then an absolute vacuum would be an impossible state with a BH. It simply wouldn't occur and still involve an EH.

Edited by Shustaire

The dimension column is the natural unit column very convenient anyways if I'm reading Unruh's paper correct a absolute zero with temperature involving effective number of particle species, then an absolute vacuum would be an impossible state with a BH. It simply wouldn't occur and still involve an EH.

Yes, that is correct the length of Color and Flavour are infinite too, there is no absolute vacuum, there is always some number of virtual particles that appear based on the energy of the system, which is absolutely massive given the Gravitation potential energy of a BH upon particles with Energy/Mass, which is all of them.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty wicked what you wrote reading back. It is always hard to wrap the head round relativity, but I agree these are interesting things you have mentioned. 

thanks, you can show the change in frequency via the gravitational redshift formula. Change in frequency naturally changes the energy which will equate to temperature