Science Forums

Aloha I bear the gift of negentropy

Charliebrown

I have passively released to the public U.S. patent 3,890,161, DIODE ARRAY, a chip that absorbs heat while concurrently releasing electrical power by aggregating rectified Johnson Noise using very many very small diodes in consistent alignment parallel. The diode array has been upgraded over the years to now conceptually comprize ~100 billion C60 anodes / cm 2 on an N type InSb common cathode. During short circuit or open circuit conditions it will not release electrical power or absorb heat. Production of refrigeration and electrical output is maximum and equal for a matched impedance electrical load. A safe deductive path leads from thermally agitated electrons to useful electrical power at the output paths accompanied by refrigeration. Any diode conductive asymetry leads to some output and a massively parallel source will feed power to a necessarily low impedance load with small thermal noise voltage. A feasibility testing prototype using an adapted sattelite transponder chip was tested by contract researchers. It yielded ~50 nw which is ~25 tmes 1/2 kTB, where 1/2 kTB is the output of one ideal diode @ full thermal bandwidth Johnson Noise, ~1 THz.

Aloha, Charlie

Thank you Little Bang.

The diode array was accepted by the first respondent. I didn't know him before now. His reply represents the views of a cohort of people that know the generalities of the Second Law but also accept the specifics of the diode array.

Let's gather people to start a revolutionary enterprise.

Aloha, Charlie

I'll write thread starting comments about the diode array eventually in other places and link to them when I learn how. Before I do, I'll add another invention to my introduction:

Multiple Fundamental Frequency Modulation:

Where a communication channel can be made ever narrower at the price of intricacy. A lot of redundant F.M. fundamentals very closein frequency are synthesized as a group and modulated in step. The frequency deviation of individual fundamentals is reduced resulting in more noise here but the noise reducing attribute of group redundancy is greater even as the collective bandwidth is reduced. Redundancy may improve things in proportion to the square root of the number of fundamentals - or better because there are several effects.

Part of why this works is that a narrowly modulated individual F.M. signal has poor lock but faster acquisition time. Therefore the detector Phase Locked Loop array can capture and track the collective signal well. The redundancy of the group smears out any sensitivity of the system to the phase of the individual fundamentals. Out of band harmonics and bessel derivatives then become less important.

If the collective modulation index can be reduced than channels can be carried satisfactorily at lower frequencies. This removes a paradox. Lower frequencies have more photons per second. This leads to the prospect that lower frequencies can carry more information. Narrow bandwidth collectives also have less propagation difference for the upper and lower frequency elements.

This system should be tested for biological effects. The photon energy is less but there is more entrainment in the signals.

The collective signal can be synthesized by a divider array where integer patterns are modulated by varying the counting pulse rate. The output pulses advance dedicated high quality sine wave synthesizers.

Aloha, Charlie