Science Forums

Yes, You Can Go Faster Than Speed Of Light

hazelm

Rave on, Fundie.

Your hollow, empty, spurious proclamations that you have somehow made a coherent argument when you have done such thing don't "prove" anything other that your inability to support your own pretenses.

You obviously have nothing of substance to say.

Edited by Moronium

yep another well thought out post.... did you challenge your brain to come up with that response ?

careful you might blow up that half cell left.

Everything you have said in this thread is false.

Don't even ask me to support this conclusion.  I already have because I put "everything" in bold, see?

Edited by Moronium

Uh huh, those transformations I posted are false absolutely, (YEAH RIGHT)....

You have no dea what your talking about

Can you even do the math in SR? Oh right according to you the math isn't important to understanding how SR works...idiot.

Isn't it funny how no one has found a reason to correct any of my posts ? except you arguing against them ?

Go ahead challenge me try to prove me wrong... Do so, I love an intelligent argument. Unfortunately I don't believe you a capable of one.

Edited by Shustaire

Isn't it funny how no one has found a reason to correct any of my posts ? except you arguing against them ?

Isn't it funny that I don't rely on what "everybody" else says to support my claims?

Y'all are really big on the old, tried and true, ad populum fallacy, aint ya?

Go ahead challenge me try to prove me wrong... Do so, I love an intelligent argument. Unfortunately I don't believe you a capable of one.

Prove you wrong about what?  If you actually liked intelligent argument, you might try engaging in one sometime.

Tell you what. Why don't your summarize your claims into one post. In a well described manner or can you ?

I seriously doubt you will be able to and supply decent support of those claims.

Why don't you actually read the thread? Then you might even get some grasp of what the topic is, who knows? I have provided ample argument, evidentiary, and authoritative support for every significant claim I've made.

Edited by Moronium

Everything you have said in this thread is false.

Don't even ask me to support this conclusion.  I already have because I put "everything" in bold, see?

uh huh seems pretty clear to me what you stated here.

Prove to me this quoted statement.

Go ahead try to prove my posts in regards to SR or M&M is wrong.

Edited by Shustaire

uh huh seems pretty clear to me what you stated here.

Prove to me this quoted statement.

Heh, like I just said....

You don't even understand the point I was making.  You obviously have  scant capacity to detect any nuance, subtlety, sarcasm, or irony, eh?

When can you ever describe the points your trying to make in an intelligent and well thought out manner that everyone else including me can understand.

Obviously you haven't been able to make those points clear to any reader of this thread..... no one has gotten your points and no one has found any of your arguments useful in describing those points. That is obviously not our fault but your lack of ability to properly express them.

Why don't you sit back, do a bit of research, find some supportive papers with the appropriate arguments then describe your interpretation and go from there.

Quite frankly none of the tactics you have tried has worked in expressing your points.

Edited by Shustaire

It is extremely rare for any poster in this thread to even address the substance of any post I make.  Not even to ask a question about my meaning, let alone answer any question I ask. 

About all I see is elaborately staged "victory dances" without any music to accompany them, even.

Edited by Moronium