Science Forums

Something to laugh or to think about.

Stasky

I would like to expose my hypothesis to most critical members, but only to those who have an open mind. Please debunk it away. I wont be offended by your comments of my ignorance, since I AM ignorant in physics, or mathematics or any other science. I am expecting a lot of humiliating comments and I suspect the first reply will tell me to go back to high school, but please spare me if you can- I know all of that. After all, there are some posts here that talk about aliens as gods, can I have my chance? If anything, it will give you a good laugh.

Our world is three dimensional + time. My guess there is a Fourth Dimension and I will attempt to define it. Our 3D objects can’t penetrate 4D in the same way they can’t penetrate 2D. (There is a distinction between measurements in XYZ and existing in 3D, I am focusing only on existence). Second dimension is physically “un-experienced” by us in real world (refer to Flatlands), it is only concepts in our mind, (information processed from visual stimulation). First and second dimension is the world of massless particles. (x)(y)(z0)=0, 0 equals to “nothing” in 3D. Although it is hard to say since no one has seen a photon at rest and graviton has not been discovered at all.

I imagine they will not be propagating the same way we are moving about our 3D world, thus a phenomena of a wave, be it EM wave, photon or gravitational wave and so on.

“What does the waving” as far as I was able to find out, has not been explained.

Theories, such as Aether or luminiferous ether have been dismissed long ago. But. I wonder if what they thought to be another matter in fact is another dimension? String theorists have up to 26, settling on 11, their theory does not work without them and top minds supporting the idea of additional dimensions. Could it be that all it is needed is just a single one Fourth Dimension? Occam’s razor.

Let’s look at absolute reference frame. The only acceptable Absolute frame would be in the center of the Universe, thus we might never know absolute frame. Let’s look at it from another angle. We are so used to thinking of dimensions in the way of a single object, ( example: a cube in XYZ) we seem to forget that there is no such thing in the Universe as ONE single lonely object, be it on macro or micro scales, stars or atoms. Suddenly, the absolute freedom of movement so well described by classical 3d models disappears.

Lets say a Sphere appears in Cube’s XYZ world. From another view, one can say that there is a Cube in Sphere’s world, taking away freedom equaling to Cube’s mass. But who decides whose world is dominant, who’s coordinated we should take? No one can and we don’t have to!

They are equal, both dominant and their worlds INTERSECT.

Easy example is a human, me, and a cat, (probably black cat too, lol). Pretend there is nothing else around.. From my point of view, the cat is to my left, (at 10o’clock, street way of pointing), in front of me and a little lower. The cat is not moving, but I took a few steps and now he is at 9 o’clock. Why did the number changed? Because my point of view, which in XYZ is 0, moves with me. I can go anywhere in my world, except I can’t occupy the same coordinates as the cat ( stepping on it wont’ do, sorry), and if the cat does not move, somehow I must fuse myself with it in order to be at the same coordinates at the same time. We all know about the fusion. Cat looks at me and sees me differently, (I am higher) but if it moves, I will also be in different coordinates according to him, and if we both move…you know all of this, but this is what I conclude:

The center of any object is the POINT OF ORIGIN, 0 in XYZ, and it always moves with the object.

The only information I can process from the distance is that the cat is black and its small and needs to be washed. It is conveyed to me by vision, reflection of light. If I would be blind, I might hear it. But lets focus on light.

As we know, light, photon travels in shortest distance between objects. So, the information from the cat traveled to me by shortest distance.

Let’s use the sphere to represent infinity, as it is the best example of equal extension in any direction from Point of Origin simultaneously.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19621164343.jpg&s=x2

The directions-my freedoms-pictured as spheres, would end at least in one direction when I reach the cat, and all other directions at the same time will still form a sphere. Hence, I will have a sphere with the radius equaling to the distance from my Point of Origin to the cat’s Point of Origin. So does the cat. Remember the intersection of our worlds?

Now you can imagine any two objects, a rock, an atom, Mars, whatever you like, as long as it does exists in physical world and not on paper, such as 2d circle. I used human and cat to show that one can’t get into another without losing an identity.

Use whatever part of the object as the point of origin, just as long as there is one ( I lean towards the most centralized particle surrounded by most mass of the object as a whole, and every particle in that object has a Point of origin on its own).

Two spheres, originating from Points of Origin with radius of the distance between objects, are intersecting and a NEW SHAPE of their intersection is obvious.

It is a perfect Convex, or converging, Lens!

No matter how far the objects are apart, or at what angles, the shape is ALWAYS the same. From the side it has properties of Vesica Piscis. By the way, it is the most important symbol in Sacred Geometry, known as a fish symbol for Christ, The Eye in Egypt and if you have time, look it up, it’s quite interesting. From front or back it looks like 3d hemispheres.

“Action at the distance” has a shape!

I am only looking at two Points of Origins, not the objects itself. However, within the objects, the same “action-at –distance” lensing applies to absolutely every particle, components and parts and it multiplies to extraordinary large but finite number of connections. Just like in string theory there is an extraordinary number of strings. Let’s take a look at whole objects, lets say a rock and a snowflake. Rock has a lot more particles within itself then snowflake, and those particles “try” to have just as many “action-at-distance” connections with the snowflake’s particles, but they can’t. Hence, the same particle in snowflake is pulled by different particles in the rock, twice the force, or a lot more.

Let’s look at light and wave. The light can travel unseen by us until it meets an object. (I am only viewing it for now in vacuum). So between the source of light and the object there is “action-at distance” that still takes place. Photon is considered being massless (do not exist in 3d) and it has a Wave-Particle DUALITY, which is still not explained and only depends on type of experiment! Can it be traveling through the Fourth Dimension, the Convex lens, the Intersection of two 3D worlds, expanding and decreasing as it conforms to its boundaries? Just like the lens (as we know it) affects the rays of light passed through it, 4D affects photons. Photon enters as a particle and arrives as the particle, but in between it looks like a wave. Take a look at how I propose it behaves

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Mtheory

best to view at 640.

Same principle as I described when I talked about the rock and the snowflake apples to light intensity. Same for graviton, or any other massless particle.

After all, we are all trying to make a connection.

In Quantum Physics, the behavior of particles doesn’t make sense, the particle could be here or there at the same time. I say it is here and there at the same time, because in fourth dimensional lens the particle is expanded, contracted, symmetrical and bipolar ( supersymmetry and Sparticles) constantly changing according to all its connections. Can that explain the chaos? We just lucky enough to see it on the tiniest scale, where its effects are most visible. The distance is proportional to strength of “influence”, i.e. closer it is, the stronger it gets and it has something to do with great properties of Vesica Piscis.

It is interesting to see a lot of articles on completely unrelated subjects, such as Religions, Near-Death Experiences, Spirituality, effects of Ketamine, Holonomic Brain theory and others-there seems to be something in common with all of them. Mentioning of “other” worlds, mentioning of other dimension, all associated with light and feeling of being as One with the Universe.. If I get more In depth, I can show how it is all connected. There is also a connection with Omega Point Theory-which, according to my thinking, is Universal Convex lens.

We can manage light by lens. The lens is the “language” the light recognizes. Does that mean anything?

If we stop looking at lonely cube when it comes to dimensions and realize that there is GREATER THAN ONE cube, ball or planet, or whatever it may be, then maybe we will find what we looking for.

That’s what I call it. Greater Than One.

Absolutely, those are the cubes we already defined, I am an arguing that. That’s just starting point, and even if you look at Hypercube 4th dimensional theory, there is another cube, two objects parallel to each other. It’s the interaction between “ cubes” that creates 4th. Nothing in our world exist as a lonely single entity, therefore it has to be looked as interaction between entities (objects), starting from 2-greater than one- and then on and on. I would love to hear more comments, please let me know if its sounds interesting.

If we stop looking at lonely cube when it comes to dimensions and realize that there is GREATER THAN ONE cube, ball or planet, or whatever it may be, then maybe we will find what we looking for.

That’s what I call it. Greater Than One.

You raise a few interesting points here Stasky, for which I will need some time to analyze. I have myself, been interested in just what the siginficant relationships between these dimensions mean to our understanding of reality. The universe does not understand the cube on the macro-level, it is the sphere that dominates this region of space/time. On the other hand, quantum reality is quite another thing. The cube and for that matter, many other geometric shapes are commonly found in the region of the micro-world. Understanding the link between the two is frustrating theory at this present time in history. In any case, I find your questions interesting and will give these ideas some interrogation.

• 4 weeks later...

___Welcome Stasky; sounds like you struck a chord ( ;) )

___Seriously though, below find related threads here at Hypography:

http://hypography.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1902

http://hypography.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2029&highlight=vesica+piscis

http://hypography.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55365#post55365

___The first explores the vesica piscis as a plane figure, the second link looks at the volume of this plane figure when rotated on either axis in space, & the third link is on the topic of Buckminstewr Fuller's synergetic universe.

___I don't know enough to comment directly on your lensing idea, except to say I thouroughly enjoy such iconoclastic musings. I have read enough of Fuller however to point out that where you use your "cubic-spheres", Fuller builds on "tetrahedral-spheres". If you follow him in deeply, he addresses many of the questions you bring up. ;)

Ok, I’ve just re-read what I wrote and I must admit it is somewhat confusing. To summarize it:

1. There is no singularity in our World. (Fact)

2. Spheres are perfect example of infinity. (Common sense)

3. Each particle has a Point of Origin. (My own speculation)

4. There is a “action-at-the-distance” between each particle, or Point of Origin. ( Newton’s Fact)

5. The Action at Distance has a shape – A Convex Lens. (Sort of a fact if to take into the consideration of #2 and #3)

6. Convex Lens has many STABLE properties. (Fact)

7. Traveling through Lens explains waving. (Pure speculation)

8. Lens as 4th Dimension connects Classical and Quantum Physics. ( Nobel prize speculation, lol)

And # 9. It is supported by many theories, i.e. Big Bang Theory,

Omega Point theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_point

Holonomic Brain theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holonomic_brain

String theory in some way…just to name a few, I have more if you will ask.

It explains in simple way many scientifically acknowledged abnormalities and fills in gaps in many theories.

By the way, here is Vesica Piscis, you probably have seen the symbol of Jesus as a fish on many bumper stickers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesica_piscis

Please ask me more questions how my theory works, I am so eager to talk you have no idea!

• 1 year later...

It is interesting to see a lot of articles on completely unrelated subjects, such as Religions, Near-Death Experiences, Spirituality, effects of Ketamine, Holonomic Brain theory and others-there seems to be something in common with all of them. Mentioning of “other” worlds, mentioning of other dimension, all associated with light and feeling of being as One with the Universe.. If I get more In depth, I can show how it is all connected. There is also a connection with Omega Point Theory-which, according to my thinking, is Universal Convex lens.

See Depression (clinical) hypography thread

Plumbing the Depths Of Depression

Scientists Hope A New Tool Will Tap Into the Source Of the Blues

By Neely Tucker

Washington Post Staff Writer

Tuesday, September 26, 2006; Page C01

Ketamine, sweet ketamine, answer to our glutamatergic dreams. In the long November night of the soul, in the ever-dark downpour of depression, it turns out that there might be a better umbrella than Prozac and Zoloft and Paxil and their serotonin-loving ilk.

Of course, when it comes to antidepressants, nobody really knows anything, anyway, so why not go with ketamine, a mild hallucinogen known to club freaks as Special K?