Science Forums

Hey, just discovered this place!

rynaldo

Hey, i am Rynaldo and i am from Scotland. I have always been a bit intrested in Space and never really known much on the subject to be honest, recently i started reading on 'A Brief History of Time' bye Stephen Hawking and after about 50 pages into the book i have found it really interesting and still am currently reading it so i have learned a bit about what the book is saying and hope to learn more from the people on here and your opinions and the news that is covered here in the relevant subject forums.

So i thought hey, am going to look about on the net to see if there was any forums i would be interested in which would be along such lines and i stumbled across here. Had a quick look about and thought its looks good and joined up.

I notice there is much more than just space on here meaning science on a whole, so i hope to gain a much better general knowledge.

Cheers,

Rynaldo

Welcome Rynaldo! I am interested in space myself - although cosmology is my favorite topic. :)

It may be a bit quiet here today, I guess a lot of people are enjoying summer and hopefully watching the Live 8 concerts. Or the Tour de France, like myself. :D

It may be a bit quiet here today, I guess a lot of people are enjoying summer and hopefully watching the Live 8 concerts. Or the Tour de France, like myself. :)

Getting ready for the 4th of July myself. Have some potato salad to fix. Doing stuff around the house. You know - general Saturday of a three-day weekend stuff.

Glad you found us though, and hope this place will be as fun for you as it is for me!!