Science Forums

Strange Claim About Ufos Spinning Split From A Lounge Thread

mrsetla

Moderation note: The first 3 posts of this thread were split from the Lounge forum thread Why do UFOs spin? because the Lounge is for casual, often un-serious discussion, and mrsetla’s post appears to be serious. It’s in the strange claims forum because that post doesn’t support any of its claims with links or references.

Mrsetla, Hypography’s most important site rule is that you support your claims with links or references. Please read and follow these rules.

The reason why some ufo's spin is a simple question of physics. If you come here from another planet and wish to bring the conditions of your planet with you which are conducive to your life form, then your craft must be constructed according to the mathematical ratios of your planet in order to contain the atmospheric and gravitational constants which your 'being' is use to. The craft needs to be a scaled version of the diameter of your planet in conjunction with the rotational velocity of your planet. So for example a 'ufo' made according to the Earth ratios would have to conform to a ratio of the diameter (12757km) and the velocity of rotation (1 revolution in 24hrs). This would then establish a condition inside the cabin of the craft relative to the conditions at sea level here on Earth. Subsequently this also provides the method of propulsion for the craft. This equation is know as a rotational velocity relative to the attractive inertial mass. When contemplating these ratios for the construction of the craft, one does not have to incorporate mass into the equation. Mass is a product of gravity and gravity's birth place is inertia. Straight lines = pressure and curvature = motion. As inertia is a product of action and action is motion and motion is curvature, then rotation is the ultimate curvature. When we understand that a charged body accelerated to a rotational velocity relative to it's attractive inertial immediately becomes activated by the background energy of space, then we can we begin to understand the true consequences of relativity. Gravity is an inward force, not a downward force. So as we stand here on the Earth we are subject to the enveloping gravitational force of the Earth, a centripetal force. As the rotational velocity of the 'ufo' parked on the Earth increases it experiences a centrifugal gravitational force until it accelerates to a point of relativiy with the Earth at which point the centrifugal force ceases and immediately the gravitational force becomes centripetal and independent to the gravitational force of the Earth which up unto this point was enveloping the craft. From this point on it is in a state of relativity or 'harmony' with the Earth and is now acting as an independent force unto itself and is free to travel around the Earth or through the cosmos without the constraints of being bound to the Earth, as it is essentially now a scale model of the Earth.

Edited by CraigD

The reason why some ufo's spin is a simple question of physics. If you come here from another planet and wish to bring the conditions of your planet with you which are conducive to your life form, then your craft must be constructed according to the mathematical ratios of your planet in order to contain the atmospheric and gravitational constants which your 'being' is use to. The craft needs to be a scaled version of the diameter of your planet in conjunction with the rotational velocity of your planet. So for example a 'ufo' made according to the Earth ratios would have to conform to a ratio of the diameter (12757km) and the velocity of rotation (1 revolution in 24hrs). This would then establish a condition inside the cabin of the craft relative to the conditions at sea level here on Earth. Subsequently this also provides the method of propulsion for the craft. This equation is know as a rotational velocity relative to the attractive inertial mass. When contemplating these ratios for the construction of the craft, one does not have to incorporate mass into the equation. Mass is a product of gravity and gravity's birth place is inertia. Straight lines = pressure and curviture = motion. As inertia is a product of action and action is motion and motion is curviture, then rotation is the ultimate curviture. When we understand that a charged body accelerated to a rotational velocity relative to it's attractive inertial immediately becomes activated by the background energy of space, then we can we begin to understand the true consequences of relativity. Gravity is an inward force, not a downward force. So as we stand here on the Earth we are subject to the enveloping gravitational force of the Earth, a centripetal force. As the rotational velocity of the 'ufo' parked on the Earth increases it experiences a centrifugal gravitational force until it accelerates to a point of relativiy with the Earth at which point the centrifugal force ceases and immediately the gravitational force becomes centripetal and independent to the gravitational force of the Earth which up unto this point was enveloping the craft. From this point on it is in a state of relativity or 'harmony' with the Earth and is now acting as an independent force unto itself and is free to travel around the Earth or through the cosmos without the constraints of being bound to the Earth, as it is essentially now a scale model of the Earth.

I presume that you arrived here on one of these, because you obviously know what you are talking about. I thought it easier to highlight the bits which made sense in red, rather than those that did not. And the dictionary available on your planet has got the spelling of "curvature" wrong.

Hi DrKrettin, thank you for the spelling correction and thank you for your kind words. No I did not arrive on one, I'm just keen to see the correct approach taken to the physics required to build craft. Subsequently the ratio I spoke of is also the same ratio that can be applied to creating a motor or generator which runs off the same principle. It is time others began to experiment with and use these fundamental axioms of true planetary physics to create devices which use the most basic of universal leverage principles.

Edited by mrsetla

Hi CraigD, I see you moved my post into it's own page on the strange claims forum. I understand why you did this. I posted in the forum I did specifically because there was no true direction in the previous comments in that forum and was only trying to give some perspective to those who have previously posted. Also these principles are axioms, or self evident truths.

Edited by mrsetla