Science Forums

Put Double Slits In Vacuum, Light Will Not Act Like Wave.

Put double slits in vacuum, light will not act like wave. 

If light is particle, how electrons emit particles? How many photons can an electron emit per second? What is the mechanism? If light is wave, what is waving? All wave we talk about are matter waves. Space has nothing, want is waving?

Check out this thread http://www.badscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41156    Free electrons in a conductor synchronized vibrate, produce vibrating EM field. Other free electrons in other conductors follow the vibrating energy/EM force and vibrate at the same frequency. 

If light is particle, how electrons emit particles? How many photons can an electron emit per second? What is the mechanism? If light is wave, what is waving? All wave we talk about are matter waves. Space has nothing, want is waving?

Check out this thread http://www.badscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41156    Free electrons in a conductor synchronized vibrate, produce vibrating EM field. Other free electrons in other conductors follow the vibrating energy/EM force and vibrate at the same frequency. 

Stop spamming your idiotic rubbish here, jcc. 

From every source I’ve read, your claim that the double slit experiment fails to show wave-like behavior of light when performed in a vacuum is simple false. The experiment has been done, in vacuum, with photons, electrons, and even more massive particles, and produces the expected interference patterns, showing that all particles exhibit wave-like behavior.

333, as required by hypography’s site rules, can you back you claim up with a link or reference :QuestionM

From every source I’ve read, your claim that the double slit experiment fails to show wave-like behavior of light when performed in a vacuum is simple false. The experiment has been done, in vacuum, with photons, electrons, and even more massive particles, and produces the expected interference patterns, showing that all particles exhibit wave-like behavior.

333, as required by hypography’s site rules, can you back you claim up with a link or reference :QuestionM

You read and believe?

I did thought experiment in my head. If I have the equipment I sure can prove it.